641

Chapter 641
Vivienne Quinn thought that Stella Maya and Reg Maya had really given up on Lily Maya, but she suddenly remembered that Lily Maya ‘s case will be in court next month.

Reg Maya’s visit must also be for Lily Maya ‘s business.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t want to see Reg Maya, so she told the nanny that she wasn’t home.

Vivienne Quinn knew what Reg Maya would say when she met her, so there was no need.

The nanny went out and said to Reg Maya “My Mrs. Smyth is not at home, Mr. Maya, you should go back first.”

“What about Mrs. Quinn? Is Mrs. Quinn at home?” Reg Maya said sincerely, “I have something to ask her, please help me.”

The nanny has worked in this family for so long, so of course she knows what’s going on.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t see her, so she showed her attitude.

The nanny said,” Mr. Maya, you go back, Miss Zona ‘s voice is speechless, this mother, who can accept it, it’s useless for you to intercede.”

Reg Maya understood that it wasn’t that he was not at home, but that he didn’t want to see him.

Reg Maya sighed and said, “I didn’t educate my daughter well, I’m ashamed. Please tell me, I really have something to see Vivienne Quinn, I’m not here to plead, it’s about Evangeline’s biological father.”

Hearing this, the nanny thought for a while and said, “Then wait a while, and I’ll ask again.”

Chapter (41

“Thank you, thank you.” Reg Maya has always been modest and polite.

The nanny is willing to spread the word because Reg Maya has a good temper. Unlike Stella Maya, Stella Maya is arrogant every time she comes.

Vivienne Quinn lay down, the nanny said, ” Mrs. Smyth, Mr. Maya refused to leave. He said he wanted to see you, and he wanted to talk to you about Miss Zona’s biological father.”

Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn’s expression was slightly condensed, and she hurriedly said, “Let someone come in.”

Regarding Evangeline’s biological father, Vivienne Quinn really doesn’t have any impression. She inquired from Rital earlier that he might be a rich boss.

Vivienne Quinn has never dared to delve into it, she doesn’t want to have other things to disturb her current life. If Evangeline ‘s biological father is found, it will be another kind of harm to Evangeline, and it will also hurt Damien Smyth .

Regarding the part of the lost memory, Vivienne Quinn didn’t fully remember it, nor was she men tally prepared to accept it.

The nanny brought Reg Maya to the side hall, served tea, and walked away tactfully.

The nanny still knows the rules about the private affairs of the master’s house and will not eavesdrop.

Reg Maya sat and waited for a while, then Vivienne Quinn came down, and asked straight to the point,”Uncle, how much do you know about Evangeline, and how did you know it?”

30 45%

Chapter 64

Vivienne Quinn met Reg Maya was also to find out why Reg Maya would know.

She didn’t even know the details of what happened a few years ago, so how could Reg Maya suddenly know?

Reg Maya said,”I don’t know, but your aunt knows. I also heard some news from your aunt not long ago. Vivienne, Evangeline has become like this, I am really guilty, I didn’t teach your cousin Well, that’s why you did such a heartless thing.”

“Auntie knows?” Vivienne Quinn became even more curious,” How did Auntie know?”

Vivienne Quinn deliberately did not answer Reg Maya ‘s words, and wanted to intercede for Lily Maya, which was impossible.

Reg Maya sighed,”I don’t know about this. From your aunt’s tone, she seems to know. Vivienne, I don’t need to say, you also know the purpose of my coming. Lily Maya is still young, and she is already very old now. It’s tragic, and jail time is certain. My uncle is begging you, can you ask the court to accommodate me and reduce my sentence by a few years? I accept it for two years, three years, and five years. Your aunt and I are not in good health, and there is no How do you live without a child ?”

Vivienne Quinn understood that Reg Maya didn’t know who Evangeline ‘s biological father was, and she just used this as a cover to meet her and plead for Lily Maya.

Reg Maya doesn’t know, so Stella Maya should really know.

Vivienne Quinn suddenly remembered an incident that

62.49%

Chapter 641

Ħ 289 Voucher:

happened a few months ago. Stella Maya came to South Gate Villa once and pulled out Evangeline ‘s hair. At that time, her scalp was so red.

Stella Maya does with Evangeline hair, the biggest use is for paternity testing….

94.85%