735

Chapter 735

11 288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth naturally had no impression of the cleaners.

Before he could speak, Christian Mendoza smiled and said to the cleaner.”We have checked out and can clean.”

Christian Mendoza also didn’t understand what the cleaner meant. She thought the cleaner was just asking if she could clean the room she lived in.

Leaving that sentence behind, Christian Mendoza pushed his wheelchair and walked with Damien Smyth.

The cleaner looked at the backs of the two people going away, a little confused, and said to himself, “Isn’t this gentleman living upstairs?”

The cleaner didn’t think much about it, and cleaned the room that Christian Mendoza had checked out, and went upstairs to clean the room that Damien Smyth booked.

Damien Smyth booked directly for a month and hadn’t checked out yet.

Jesse Hudson and Tim are also in the hospital, and no one has come back to stay at the hotel these days.

The cleaner couldn’t open the door, rang the doorbell and there was no response from inside, the cleaner left.

Vivienne Quinn drove downstream, and the river was full of people, all of whom were nearby villagers.

Hearing that the corpse was found by the river, they all came to join in the fun and watch.

The rescue team salvaged the body. Due to the long time of drowning, the

1/4

Chapter 735

body was already stiff, swollen, deformed and difficult to identify.

288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn stumbled over and saw that it was a female corpse, not Damien Smyth. While she was relieved, she also felt a surge of pity.

In the past two days, she saw too many corpses, and they were separated from each other.

Jane said,” Mrs. Smyth, not Boss Smyth.”

“I saw it.” Vivienne Quinn’s face turned pale, she looked around the vast distance, with endless grief in her heart, and murmured in a low voice,” Damien Smyth, where are you, where are you?”

She couldn’t find him no matter what.

If he is alive, two days have passed, he should also contact her.

All the people in the tunnel have been cleaned up, and the road buried by the mudslide has also been cleaned up. Four of the victims are still

missing and their whereabouts are unknown.

Vivienne Quinn recalled every little bit with Damien Smyth, and her eyes gradually became wet.

They have experienced so much, they have suffered so much, and they still have a pair of lovely children. Why would God make such a joke with her?

Vivienne Quinn squatted slowly on the grass, looking at the flowing river, her heart throbbing.

Jane knew that Vivienne Quinn was suffering, but she didn’t know how to comfort her.

Mrs. Smyth, let’s go back to the hotel first?” Jane persuaded, “It’s windy by the river, and you haven’t closed your eyes for two days and two’ nights. If this continues, Boss Smyth hasn’t been found yet, so you can’t hold on.”

Chapter 735

288 (Vouchers

“It’s okay, I can hold on.” Vivienne Quinn pulled the corners of her mouth hard, her eyes determined,” Damien Smyth is still waiting for me to find him, maybe he is waiting for me somewhere, I won’t fall down.”

After two days of exhaustion and anxiety, Vivienne Quinn felt pain all over her body, her lips were blistered, and she was very uncomfortable. She gritted her teeth and persisted.

Violet Smyth and Amos Smyth couldn’t bear to fall, she couldn’t.

Grayson Smyth led people to look for Damien Smyth every day.

next week.

Vivienne Quinn and Grayson Smyth scattered to find Damien Smyth every day, as long as they heard any news, they rushed to confirm.

As of now, there are two missing persons who have not been found, and Damien Smyth is one of them.

There has been no news from Damien Smyth, sad and exhausted, Vivienne Quinn finally failed and collapsed.

That day, she and Jane acted separately and were looking for a village downstream. Suddenly, her eyes turned black, her eyes became dizzy, and she fainted on the ground.

Before falling into darkness, Vivienne Quinn saw a familiar figure running towards her anxiously, calling her name,” Vivienne Quinn, Vivienne Quinn …”

The figure in front of her was blurred, and Vivienne Quinn tried hard to open her eyes, trying to see clearly, but she couldn’t see clearly.

Her eyelids are too heavy and tired.

Vivienne Quinn gradually loses consciousness.

“Vivienne Quinn, Vivienne Quinn…” Jell Nicholas called Vivienne

3/4

Chapter 735

288 Vouchers

Quinn ‘s name a few times, but there was no response. He quickly picked her up and sent him to the hospital.

Jeff Nicholas was ordered by Lennon Nicholas to rush back to K city to make sure that Damien Smyth was really dead. He has been here for a few days and has been secretly following Vivienne Quinn.

after seeing Vivienne Quinn fainted just now.

Vivienne Quinn had a high fever, she was in a daze, her whole body ached and uncomfortable, and she murmured Damien Smyth ‘s name.