687

Chapter 687

tied her hair up. She looked very young, and she couldn’t tell she had just given birth.

Vivienne Quinn has done rehabilitation training in the rehabilitation center. Now her figure has returned to the pre- production, her skin is better than before the production, her whole body is radiant and exudes charming charm.

Damien Smyth just sat on the couch and watched, his eyes moved wherever Vivienne Quinn went.

Vivienne Quinn looked at him speechlessly,” Damien Smyth, why are you like this? You look at me every day, and you can’t get tired of it. Your eyeballs are almost sticking to me.”

“I can’t get tired of watching it, I can’t get enough of it.” Damien Smyth smiled brightly,”You dressed like this and walked out with me, people thought you were my daughter, who made you so young and beautiful.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled, “Then others will know that I am trying to get your money. Otherwise, I am so young and beautiful, why would I follow you?”

“A wife is a man’s face. Once you stand by my side, my worth

will double.”

“Why is your mo uth so sweet, come, let me see.” Vivienne Quinn deliberately teased Damien Smyth, and leaned over to have a look.

Suddenly, Damien Smyth got up and leaned over, his lips softened, Damien Smyth kissed her lips, kissed her lightly, and the kiss was instant.

Damien Smyth hooked his lips and smiled,” You can only see

51 52%

how you can tell, you have to taste it to know.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled and pinched Damien Smyth ‘s face,” You are so thick-skinned now.”

who dares to pinch Damien Smyth ‘s face is Vivienne Quinn.

Damien Smyth hugged Vivienne Quinn ‘s buttocks and let her sit on his lap,”Recently, I ate nutritious meals with you. I have gained weight and my face has grown a lot.”

Vivienne Quinn chuckled, “Well, the face is big and thick.”

“A man getting fat is a symbol of happiness.” Damien Smyth pinched Vivienne Quinn ‘s waist with both hands, looked carefully again, and said with satisfaction,” The flesh on your waist is just right, and it feels good to the touch.”

Vivienne Quinn used to be thin, but now she is thin and well- proportioned, round, where there should be flesh, there is a lot of it, and the flesh is very sensible, and it grows where it should grow.

Damien Smyth was talking about Vivienne Quinn ‘s waist, but his eyes were looking away.

Vivienne Quinn covered her chest with her hands,” Be serious, pack up and go home, I’m still in a hurry to go back and see the children.”