676

Chapter 676

Mrs. Quinn was very worried about Evangeline ‘s future, Lainey Marlowe sent Mrs. Quinn back to South Gate Villa, and left after sitting for a while.

Mrs. Quinn went upstairs to the children’s room to see Evangeline, and saw Evangeline sitting on the ground drawing a picture of a family of five, including parents, younger brothers and sisters, and herself.

Mrs. Quinn walked over and said with a smile,” Evangeline is really capable, she draws so well.”

Evangeline put down the brush and gestured: Grandma, I want to play with my younger siblings.

“When your younger brothers and sisters are discharged from the hospital, you can play with them again. Now that they are still young, they still need to be observed in the hospital.” Mrs. Quinn said,” Evangeline is the most sensible.”

Mrs. Quinn felt very guilty towards Evangeline in her heart, if she hadn’t lost Evangeline back then, how could Evangeline have suffered so much.

Evangeline nodded obediently.

At this time Martina Gracie came and nodded to Mrs. Quinn,” Mrs. Quinn, I’m here to teach Evangeline.”

‘Teacher Martina is here.” Mrs. Quinn smiled and said, “Then you teach Evangeline.”

Martina Gracie cared,” Mrs. Quinn, how is Mrs. Smyth, did you give birth?”

“It was born, a boy and a girl.”

Martina Gracie smiled and congratulated,”Congratulations, Mrs. Quinn, you are a grandmother again.”

“Yeah, then I won’t bother you to teach Evangeline, thank you teacher Martina.” Mrs. Quinn was also really tired, she

wanted to take a nap for a while, and then went to the hospital to take care of Vivienne Quinn.

in the hospital.

Violet Smyth took off the amulets hanging around the necks

of the two children and threw them into the trash can. She couldn’t accept the children wearing such things, it was too dirty.

Amos Smyth hurriedly said, ” Ms. Quinn gave it to the two children. How could you throw it away?”

“There are pigeon feces in there, such a dirty thing, it is easy to breed germs, what to do if the grandchildren are sick.” Violet Smyth said,”Now that the child has weak resistance, you have to be more careful, and the rope is so thin, hanging around the neck, strangled the child’s neck, what if something happened?”

Amos Smyth thinks this also makes sense. The rope attached to the amulet is too thin. The skin of a newborn baby is delicate and can be easily injured. If the rope is strangled, the consequences will be disastrous.

Both babies are full now, lying on the cradle to sleep, this is an automatic cradle, a baby cradle worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, with the strength of the Smyth family, it must be the best everywhere.

What the babies use, eat, and wear are all the best.

273%

Violet Smyth is not sloppy in dealing with the two children. She also told the confinement wife who took care of the babies that before holding the baby, they must be disinfected, and even the nails must be trimmed to prevent the baby’s skin from being scratched by the nails.

Damien Smyth took a closer look at the two children when he returned to the ward from the intensive care unit.

The male treasure is wearing blue clothes, and the female treasure is wearing pink clothes. This small set of clothes costs thousands of dollars each, and some of them cost tens of thousands of dollars.

Children grow fast, and they won’t be able to wear them for a long time, but Violet Smyth feels that a child grows up only once, and with this condition in the family, everything must be the best, and it cannot be compromised.

Damien Smyth looked at the two children sleeping soundly, and then thought of Vivienne Quinn in the intensive care unit, with mixed emotions in his heart, mixed joy and sorrow.

Violet Smyth said with a smile,” Damien, look at Murphy, he looks so much like you when you were a child, and Irma looks a little more like Vivienne.”

The boy’s name is Murphy Smyth, whose nickname is Murphy, and the girl’s name is Irma Smyth, whose nickname

is Irma.

Damien Smyth was reaching out to touch the little hand of his daughter Irma. Violet Smyth said,” You wash your hands and disinfect them first, and then touch them after disinfection.”

Damien Smyth was stunned, and Amos Smyth said, “Your

SE COL

mother is very careful. Before touching the child, you must disinfect yourself. Your mother sprayed my whole body with disinfectant.”

“It doesn’t need to be so delicate. The mother who leaves the child needs to have its own resistance, adapt to the external environment, and don’t need to deliberately create a comfort zone.” Damien Smyth didn’t agree with the mother’s idea, and directly reached out to touch his daughter’s little hand.