750

Chapter 750

11 288 Wouchers

After listening to Vivienne Quinn, Amos Smyth was also relieved.

After all, for a company as big as the Smyth family, Vivienne Quinn was really worried about handing it over to someone who graduated from high school.

The hot search exaggerated Vivienne Quinn’s emotionality. She stayed at home every day and burned incense and worshiped Buddha, worshiped little ghosts, and cursed Vivienne Quinn’s Stella Maya. After seeing the hot searches, she attributed all this to the little ghosts enshrined at home.

Stella Maya was even more excited to worship the little ghost, so she let the little ghost entangle Vivienne Quinn, making Vivienne Quinn unhappy for the rest of her life.

In the following days, Vivienne Quinn was really busy. It was not enough to fire those people. She still had a lot to learn. She was busy until midnight every day. When she got home, Irma and Murphy had already gone to bed.

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t bear to be woken up, so she could only take a look at the child and go back to her room to rest. The next day, she continued to go to the company for various entertainments and meetings.

Vivienne Quinn is studying while working, and has the title of iron- blooded lady in the industry.

In order to take care of the company and the children, Vivienne Quinn is sometimes so tired that she sleeps in the company, sometimes goes to South Gate Villa to accompany Evangeline, and sometimes returns to the old house to accompany her two babies.

Fabian Powell lived up to expectations and settled Bblythe Gracie ‘s clients within half a month, and Vivienne Quinn felt relieved.

Vivienne Quinn is very busy, so busy that Lainey Marlowe wants to meet her, which is a bit difficult.

Chapter 750

288 Vouchers

Lainey Marlowe stayed in the beauty shop for a while, and was going to South Gate Villa to visit Mrs. Quinn, when she got to the car, she saw Bob Mendoza .

Lainey Marlowe stood still and greeted with a smile,” Bob, what a coincidence.”

Bob Mendoza walked over and said, “I came specifically for you.”

The implication is that he is not passing by.

Lainey Marlowe knowingly asked, “What do you want me to do? What kind of case do you need help with?”

Bob Mendoza hesitated and said, “The peach blossoms are blooming, are you free to go to see the peach blossoms together this weekend?”

Lainey Marlowe was taken aback. Are you asking her for a date?

Lainey Marlowe forced a smile,” Bob, I was…” No time.

Before she could finish speaking, Bob Mendoza said, “You were fine that day. I checked. The beauty salon doesn’t need you to come and watch every day, and you don’t have any appointments.”

Lainey Marlowe,”…”

“Bob, I don’t think it’s appropriate that you and Elvis Reynolds…”

“What happened that night was an accident. As a man, I know I should take responsibility, but I know very well that the person I like is you.” Bob Mendoza’s words have been brewing in his heart for a long time, and he has a strong sense of responsibility. It is really difficult for someone to make such a decision.

He abandoned Elvis Reynolds, and he knew very well what he would face in his official career.

It is impossible for him to continue to rise. Maybe the Walker family will

2/4

Chapter 750

go to the bureau to make trouble, and he will be suspended for misbehavior and labeled as ungrateful.

But none of this can beat his desire to be with Lainey Marlowe.

11 288 Vouchers

Bob Mendoza said,” Lainey, my past, you know, if you still accept me, see you at the pavilion on Peach Blossom Mountain this weekend, I’ll be there for you.”

Bob Mendoza has made a lot of determination this time. Even if he is accused of being ungrateful, even if he is suspended, he wants to try again.

He doesn’t want to regret for life.

It is not easy to meet someone you like in a lifetime. Bob Mendoza has seen the love between Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn. No matter how difficult it is, no matter what happens, Damien Smyth will unswervingly choose Vivienne Quinn

Bob Mendoza is not a coward, he also wants to fight for love once.

Bob Mendoza walked away, leaving Lainey Marlowe bewildered.

Bob Mendoza returned to the inning after leaving Lainey Marlowe.

As soon as he entered the office, he sayy Elvis Reynolds who had been waiting.

Now he is a little scared when he sees Elvis Reynolds. Elvis Reynolds has been pestering him for so long, and he is always responsible for him. He has been interviewed twice by the leader.

If I don’t deal with my personal problems well, I’m afraid that if I have a promotion opportunity in the second half of the year, it will be ruined.

from the Walker family also knew about this, so they forced Bob Mendoza to be so tight, and wanted to use his official career to force Bob Mendoza to choose.

Elvis Reynolds is also in a hurry. Her credit card is overdue, and she borrows from other loan software to fill the vacancy of her credit card. The loan is getting more and more, and the collector calls every day to threaten her to pay back the money.

“Bob Mendoza, you’re back. Today is Poppy’s birthday. I’m here to invite you to my house for dinner.” Elvis Reynolds said with a smile, “I told you when Poppy went to school this morning. I must take you there. This is hers.” birthday wish.”

Bob Mendoza said blankly, “I will go to dinner tonight, sister-in-law, I have something to tell you, I am ready to resign.

Hearing this, Elvis Reynolds was shocked,” Bob Mendoza, what are you resigning for? Aren’t you going to be promoted in the second half of the year? You have a bright future. How many people want your position? How can you resign?”