621

Chapter 621

When Grayson Smyth signed the contract, he read the contract and made sure there was no problem.

But when the contract was signed, the other party accidentally spilled wine on him, and when he went to the bathroom to wipe his clothes, the contract was changed.

Mouchers

Moreover, the changed contract was only slightly different from the original contract. To put it bluntly, it was a text trap, and Grayson Smyth was caught.

Damien Smyth wasn’t even in the mood to punch someone, and it wouldn’t help.

“You almost sent yourself to prison because of poor people, Grayson Smyth, I really don’t know what to say about you, you were taken away for investigation, Skyreach Group ‘s stock fell, how much did you lose, have you calculated this account?”

“Brother.” Grayson Smyth knew he was wrong, and kept his head down without speaking.

Grayson Smyth thought back on what happened at that time, and felt confused. At that time, the person named Elma Felton said every word to his heart, which made him feel like seeing each other late.

Moreover, Elma Felton is very self-loving and will not sell her appearance or anything in order to get a project. Grayson Smyth admires this and thinks that the other party has a good character, so she chooses to cooperate with the other party.

How did Grayson Smyth know that Elma Felton is Lindsay Walker, and Lindsay Walker knows him well, so he naturally knows how to handle him.

0.00%

Chapter 621

388 Vouchers

“You are staying at home recently, don’t go anywhere, don’t do anything, give me a good reflection.” Damien Smyth can’t count on Grayson Smyth anymore, if it doesn’t work, just raise another ‘son’ and let Grayson Smyth Just eat and wait to die like this, and forget about living a chic and leisurely rich second generation life.

In the circle of rich and powerful families, it is not that there are no people who spend their whole lives waiting to die. These people are useless, have no ambitions, only eat, drink and have fun, and are raised by the family for a lifetime.

In fact, Grayson Smyth has inherited a bit from Amos Smyth . Amos Smyth is not good at doing business. If Damien Smyth hadn’t taken over, Skyreach Group wouldn’t be where it is today.

Grayson Smyth is like a ‘kid’ who has made mistakes and is being scolded by his parents.

Damien Smyth got annoyed looking at him, and didn’t bother

to talk nonsense.

Grayson Smyth scratched his head,”Brother, I’m really sorry this time, I don’t have the talent to do business, and I will not touch the company’s business in the future, so as not to cause trouble for you. By the way, listen to Mom, Evangeline is back, right?”, sister-in-law is pregnant, which can be regarded as double happiness.”

Fairly self-aware.

Those two things were the only things that could comfort Damien Smyth right now.

Damien Smyth doesn’t care how much money he loses, he

31.72%

cares more about his family.

you

a

“You’re not too young. I’ll tell mom later that I’ll find daughter-in-law to take care of you, so I won’t have to worry about it.”

“Brother.” Grayson Smyth said with a sullen face, “It’s not urgent.”

He still wants to play for a few more years, and has no plans to get married.

Damien Smyth glanced over, Grayson Smyth kept his mouth shut.

Damien Smyth is back at South Gate Villa.

Vivienne Quinn hasn’t rested yet, guarding the sleeping Evangeline.

For fear of waking Evangeline up, Damien Smyth tiptoed, took off his coat, and said, “How is Evangeline today?”

“The mood is still stable, and I haven’t lost my temper.” Vivienne Quinn said softly,” Damien Smyth, let’s find á teacher for Evangeline.”

“Okay.” Damien Smyth said, “I’ll give Evangeline a sign language teacher, Vivienne Quinn, and everything will be fine.”

Vivienne Quinn said with a sad tone,”In the past two days, I have thought a lot, and it is useless to complain about the past. I am very content with Evangeline returning to us. As long as there is a person, everything is possible.”

Evangeline disappeared, Vivienne Quinn didn’t eat or sleep.

Chapter 621

788 Vouchers

well. She often dreamed that something happened to Evangeline. At that time, her request was very simple, and she hoped that Evangeline could come back and be alive.

Now that Evangeline was back, what more could she ask for?

If you can’t change the fact, then accept it and make up for Evangeline.

Parents are the best teachers for children. She must cheer up and set an example for her children, so that her Evangeline will have a better life in the future.