690

Chapter 690
1788 Voucher:
Christian Mendoza is very thoughtful in etiquette, and no one can find a fault.
Even Evangeline has a golden lock, this thought is beyond the imagination of most people.
Everyone would only think of the two direct descendants of the Smyth family, and this celebration banquet was also for these two babies. Even if it was a gift, no one would prepare it for Evangeline.
At this point, even Mrs. Quinn was ashamed of herself. She asked for amulets for Irma and Murphy, but she didn’t prepare any for Evangeline.
She prepared silver bracelets for her two little grandchildren, and never thought of buying a pair for Evangeline.
Christian Mendoza had a sweet mo uth and a smile all over his face,” Sister, take it, I wish the three babies healthy, grow up safely, and be smart.”
Luis Mendoza didn’t speak, Christian Mendoza prepared these, he didn’t know in advance.
Violet Smyth said with a smile,” Vivienne, please accept it, this is a blessing for the child.”
“Thank you.” Vivienne Quinn forced a smile and accepted.
Violet Smyth called the shots,” The guest room is packed, Luis, Christian Mendoza, you can stay at home tonight.”
Vivienne Quinn really doesn’t want Christian Mendoza to live at home. Violet Smyth said so in public, and she can’t refute it, she can only acquiesce.
Tomorrow is the celebration banquet for the children. As long as the celebration banquet is over, Luis Mendoza and Christian Mendoza will leave. In this way, it doesn’t matter if you stay for one night.
Luis Mendoza really wanted to stay, and said with a smile,”Then I will trouble you.”
“It’s okay, we’re all family.” Violet Smyth was very
enthusiastic,” Luis, how about you staying in the same room as before?”
Luis Mendoza was recuperating here before and had his own
room.
“No problem, no problem, Violet is still thoughtful.” Luis Mendoza was very satisfied.
Violet Smyth said to Christian Mendoza again,” Christian Mendoza, you live next to your father’s room.”
Christian Mendoza smiled and said,” Violet can arrange it, I
have no objection.”
Just like that, Violet Smyth kept Christian Mendoza and Luis Mendoza.
Mrs. Quinn had great conflicts with Queena Mendoza, but she never had any conflicts with Christian Mendoza. Christian Mendoza would greet Mrs. Quinn very politely.
Mrs. Quinn can only reluctantly agree to the so-called stretching out and not hitting people with smiling faces.
As an elder, you can’t be as polite as a junior.
Damien Smyth was not at home. When he came back at night,
he realized that there were two more people in the house, and Violet Smyth had arranged to live there.
Damien Smyth certainly knew that Vivienne Quinn didn’t like Christian Mendoza, and he definitely didn’t want her to live in South Gate Villa. He found Violet Smyth “(M o m), why do you keep people in South Gate Villa? There are hotels outside. In the future, this kind of thing, You leave it to Vivienne Quinn to arrange, and you don’t mind.”
Violet Smyth didn’t know, so,”Am I wrong again? Damien, those are Vivienne ‘s father and sister, I just arranged people at home, Vivienne is not happy?”
“Vivienne Quinn and Christian Mendoza are half-brothers. The two families are complicated and the relationship is complicated. Some things can’t be explained clearly in a few words. In short, you can leave these things in the future and let Vivienne Quinn handle them.” Damien Smyth feels very headache, Ever since the baby was born, his mother has always caused troubles for him, doing things and talking like she has no brains.
Violet Smyth said,” Damien, I’m sorry, (M o m)didn’t think so much, that Christian Mendoza gave the baby a golden lock, and he is also very nice. Vivienne ‘s father also lived here before, so I just kept everyone here. I can’t Let Vivienne’s father stay and arrange for my sister to go out.”
“(M o m), don’t worry about the Mendoza family from now on, they should leave after the celebration banquet tomorrow.” Damien Smyth rubbed his brows and said, “There is one more thing, (M o m), I want to tell you, I want you to focus on Vivienne Quinn in everything you do, see what she thinks.”
This is his and Vivienne Quinn ‘s home, and Vivienne Quinn is
the hostess.
Damien Smyth is very clear on this point, and will never let his own mother cross the line.
Violet Smyth understood, looked uncomfortable, and said with a bit of anger, “You blame me for making decisions for you, I know, I won’t talk anymore.”
“Whatever you want.” Damien Smyth wasn’t in the mood to keep doing me ntal work for Violet Smyth.
After dropping these three words, Damien Smyth went upstairs to see the baby.
In the hallway, Damien Smyth came across Christian Mendoza coming out of a side room.
“Hello brother-in-law.” Christian Mendoza greeted with a smile. From a business perspective, Christian Mendoza admires Damien Smyth very much. He is her idol and the goal she wants to surpass.
Christian Mendoza has always been ambitious and the Mendoza Group will surely surpass the Skyreach Group .
“Hmm.” Damien Smyth replied blankly, without saying a word, went straight to the big bedroom.
There were too many people at home, so Evangeline didn’t go downstairs, but just played with her younger siblings in her
room.
Vivienne Quinn is arranging the clothes of the babies, which will be worn by the babies at the celebration banquet
67.14%
tomorrow.
Seeing that Damien Smyth was back, Vivienne Quinn asked, “Husband, you can choose which one to wear for Irma and Murphy tomorrow.”
Evangeline also waved happily, gesticulating: Dad.
“Evangeline.” Damien Smyth still liked to touch Evangeline ‘s head, rubbed Evangeline ‘s head, and said, “Evangeline, go find teacher Martina first, I’ll tell your mother something.”
Evangeline understood, smiled and went out.
Vivienne Quinn saw Damien Smyth dismissing Evangeline and asked, “What’s wrong?”
“(M o m) arranged for Christian Mendoza to stay, I know.” Damien Smyth sat on the sofa, looked at Vivienne Quinn and said, “Recently, my mother has been a little … careless, Vivienne Quinn, you and your mother don’t take it to heart.”
“Did you go to your mother just now? You said her?”