614

Evangeline was poisoned to be mute, and the fact that Evangeline became a mute was a bolt from the blue to Vivienne Quinn.

11

Mouchers

Vivienne Quinn suddenly collapsed, so sad that she couldn’t control her emotions. She hugged Evangeline and cried. bitterly.

Mrs. Quinn also couldn’t accept it for a while, a good-looking child, but his voice was hoa rse by poison, how vicious is this heart?

Mrs. Quinn immediately looked at Stella Maya sharply,” Lily Maya ‘s heart is so long, and Evangeline ‘s voice is so poisonous, Evangeline didn’t offend her. Before, Evangeline called Lily Maya one by one, Lily Maya is too vicious, we will never forgive her, Lily Maya must be punished by law.”

Stella Maya didn’t know that Evangeline ‘s voice was broken. Seeing that Evangeline had only lost some weight, she was relieved.

In this situation, Stella Maya didn’t even have the courage to speak, and she didn’t even dare to look at the faces of Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth .

Damien Smyth notice that Stella Maya was there, with a murderous look all over her body,” Tim, throw people out for me.”

“Yes, boss.” Tim made a move, dragging Stella Maya outside.

Stella Maya yelled at Mrs. Quinn,”Sister, this must be a misunderstanding, Lily Maya would not do that, she is your own niece, I am such a daughter, I can’t let her go to jail, don’t you just Force me to die.”

Chapter 614

1288 Woucherd

Mrs. Quinn was indifferent, seeing Evangeline suffer, she is still burning with anger.

Vivienne Quinn stood up and looked at Stella Maya with cold eyes,'”Even if you kill Lily Maya, it can’t make up for the mistakes she made. I regret it now, why should I be soft- hearted to you. I have given her a chance, this time, she will wait to go to jail.”

Kindness is a sharp sword that often hurts oneself.

Stella Maya was thrown out, really thrown, an old bone, almost fell apart.

The intercession here was fruitless, and Stella Maya went to the police station to say good things and run for Lily Maya.

Violet Smyth and Amos Smyth also knew about Evangeline ‘s return and rushed to visit.

Evangeline was not found, everyone felt heavy, but now that they have found it, the heavy heart has not been relieved much.

A healthy person has become a mute since then, even Quintion Julius said that it can’t be cured, how can this not make people despair?

Evangeline likes to be alone, and she is afraid when there are too many people. Violet Smyth and Amos Smyth only dare to take a look at the door, fearing that they will approach and irritate Evangeline.

Evangeline hugged her favorite puppet before, and sat on the sofa blankly, curled up, feeling very insecure.

27.50%

Chapter 614

1 788 Voucher

Vivienne Quinn was sitting next to her, feeling uncomfortable watching. She wanted to reach out and touch Evangeline, but Evangeline hid back like a frightened bird.

Vivienne Quinn withdrew her hand in heartache, and said softly,” Evangeline, do you want to eat fruit? Mom brought it for you?”

Evangeline shook her head, got up immediately, carried the puppet to the bed, got into the bed, and covered herself tightly.

Not long after, Evangeline fell asleep in bed.

Vivienne Quinn looked at the sleeping Evangeline, still crying.

She took Evangeline’s small hand and felt Evangeline ‘s temperature, so that she could truly feel that her daughter was back.

It’s just that she can’t hear Evangeline calling her mom

anymore.

Vivienne Quinn knew that she owed Evangeline too much, and she would never be able to make up for this debt.

Vivienne Quinn guarded Evangeline closely.

Neither Damien Smyth nor Vivienne Quinn showed mercy to Lily Maya. If Lily Maya hadn’t been taken away by the police first, Damien Smyth would have solved it privately and asked Lily Maya to pay with her life.

Lily Maya arrived at the police station, she cooperated very well and said everything that needed to be explained.

On the day of the wedding, after she fainted Evangeline, she

Chapter 14

788 Vouchers

evaded surveillance and hid him in the hotel garbage truck, letting the garbage truck driver transport him out without knowing it, and then she went to the garbage dump to

secretly transfer Evangeline.

Worried about Evangeline shouting and being discovered, Lily Maya poisoned Evangeline ‘s voice, and did not do the rest.

She just put Evangeline under house arrest and wanted to get revenge on Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth, and let them also experience the daily pain.

House arrest, assault, child abuse, these crimes add up to a

lot.

Lily Maya finished her confession, she asked the

interrogator,”Can I see my mother? I know I will definitely go to jail. My parents are the only daughter of mine. I am unfilial. I want to see my mother in the end.”

Stella Maya was in the police station at this time, and she also clamored to see Lily Maya, asking the leaders to forgive her.

The interrogator looked at each other and said, “Yes.”

This is also in line with the process, allowing immediate family members to meet.