745

Chapter 745

1288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn was so absorbed in interacting with her son and daughter that she didn’t notice Violet Smyth’s expression changed when she heard that she was going to take the child away.

Violet Smyth held Irma in her arms in the pen calmly, and said,” Vivienne, the two children are very fun and happy here, let them be

here.”

Speaking. Violet Smyth taught Irma to call grandma, Irma can’t call people yet, but she likes Violet Smyth very much, reached out to touch Violet Smyth ‘s face, and smiled.

Irma has small dimples when she smiles, which is very beautiful.

Vivienne Quinn understood the meaning of Violet Smyth, and quietly competed with Violet Smyth, saying, “It’s better for the children to follow their mothers. I haven’t seen them for so long. I miss them too. Mom has worked hard to take care of the children during this time.

Seeing the two arguing, both Mrs. Quinn and Lainey Marlowe sweated secretly.

This is not simply taking them back, but fighting for the custody of the child.

Legally, Vivienne Quinn is the guardian of the children, but if she really wanted to fight, she couldn’t compete with the Smyth family.

Mrs. Quinn said with a smile, “It’s all a family, Violet, you like children and take care of them so well, we all see it, it’s just that Vivienne hasn’t seen the children for so long, and thinks that children are the only ones in the world.” It’s normal.”

Violet Smyth looked at Vivienne Quinn,”If you want to have children in the future, come and see them. There are many people in the family, and you can take care of them. Vivienne, you can’t be so depressed forever. There are so many things in the company, and you also learn to manage them. Damien is not here. This family cannot be broken up.”

1/4

Chapter 745

288 Vouchers

Violet Smyth is obvious. The decision-making power of the company can be Vivienne Quinn, but the custody of the two children has to be with the old house.

While talking. Violet Smyth’s eyes were red,” Vivienne, I just lost a son, and I treat you like a daughter. Irma and Murphy are my grandsons and granddaughters. If you take them away, how will you make me live?, you have to let me have something in my heart.”

As an outsider, Lainey Marlowe couldn’t say anything, and a little carelessness amplified the conflict between mother-in-law and daughter- in-law.

In fact, the original intention of both of them was to love and love their children. One lost her husband and the other lost her son. Now these two children are their sustenance in their hearts.

Vivienne Quinn thought of Damien Smyth who had the accident, and she couldn’t bear to argue with Violet Smyth, she could understand Violet Smyth .

She should be filial to Violet Smyth and Amos Smyth instead of Damien Smyth, and taking away two children is indeed a bit cruel.

Vivienne Quinn glanced at Murphy in her arms, and said to Violet Smyth,”Mom, let me move back to the old house. Damien Smyth is gone. I am still the daughter-in-law of the Smyth family. I will be filial to you and take care of this for him.” family, take care of the children, and run the company well.”

If there is no man in the family and the pillar is lost, then she will become a pillar.

There are old and young, she has to cheer up, instead of fighting for custody with Violet Smyth, they are a family, there is nothing to fight for

Hearing this, Violet Smyth moistened her eyes, hugged her granddaughter tightly in her arms, and said to Vivienne Quinn, “Thank you, daughter-

2/4

Chapter k

in-law.”

1288 Vouchers

It is also fortunate to have these two children, otherwise Violet Smyth would not be able to get out of the pain of losing a child.

Vivienne Quinn decided to move to the old house. Mrs. Quinn had no objections, but she was unwilling to live with her.

When Mrs. Quinn left the old house, she said,” Vivienne, how about it, you live here, and Evangeline and I will live in South Gate Villa, Evangeline you leave it to me.”

“Mom. Evangeline is also my daughter, she should live with me, otherwise Evangeline will be lost and think I don’t want her anymore.”

Mrs. Quinn shook her head,” Vivienne, Evangeline must not want to live in the old house. Her surname is Smyth, but she is not Damien Smyth ‘s daughter. After all, there is a difference. Damien Smyth is not here, and Irma and Murphy are getting older., bumps and bumps are inevitable, and your mother-in-law has that personality, then Evangeline will only be wronged, and it will be difficult for you to be in the middle.”

Only a mother would dare to say these words.

Mrs. Quinn feels sorry for Vivienne Quinn, who lost her husband. It is not easy for Vivienne Quinn to gain a foothold in a wealthy family. If the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are at odds, they may have nothing, and the custody of the child may not be obtained.

People’s hearts are separated from each other. You can’t think too bad about people, but you must also have the worst intentions in your heart.

Vivienne Quinn doesn’t have a strong natal family to back her up. What Mrs. Quinn can do is to take good care of Evangeline and not make trouble for Vivienne Quinn.

Vivienne Quinn reached out and hugged Mrs. Quinn, she knew that her mother was thinking of her.

Chapter 745

Those worries of the mother exist.

1280 Vouchers

Violet Smyth ‘s mood is unstable now and she cares too much about those two children. If Evangeline lives here, she may indeed be wronged.

Vivienne Quinn wants her children to be by her side, and she also knows that it is a bit difficult. In the world of adults, there are too many things to consider, and it is impossible for everything to go smoothly.

Now that the Smyth family is in such a mess, Vivienne Quinn is no longer sentimental, and is limited to these things. She said, “I will go back with you tonight. Evangeline, I will tell her in person and respect her opinion.”