777

Chapter 777

“Okay, then go here.”

Hearing this place name, Damien Smyth felt an indescribably familiar feeling in his heart.

The car started and the driver chatted with Damien Smyth along the way.

“Sir, is this your first time in Washington DC ?” the driver said, “I have been a taxi driver for ten years. I am very familiar with this place. Ten years ago, this area was still vacant. Now, there are many tall buildings. How quickly it develops.”

Damien Smyth spoke to the driver and said,” It’s not my first time here, but I don’t have any impressions before.”

“Then are you here for tourism this time, or looking for a job?” The driver said, “I am also very familiar with job hunting agencies, and I can help with accommodation and so on.”

Damien Smyth chuckled, “Your business is pretty big.”

“That’s not for making ends meet.” The driver said eloquently, “There are three children in the family. This is Washington DC. The pressure is high, and the parents are in the hometown. It is impossible to make money. Sir, are you married and have children? Seeing how handsome you are, you must be married, and your wife must be beautiful and gentle.”

wife and child…

It never occurred to Damien Smyth that he had a wife and children.

After he lost his memory, he was blank about the previous things. All he knew was that he and Christian Mendoza were boyfriend and girlfriend, and his father was Barret Gunter.

After Barret Gunter and Christian Mendoza showed up, Damien Smyth was getting suspicious.

Damien Smyth said uncertainly,… Maybe.”

The driver smiled, “This kind of thing is still possible. If there is, there will be. If there is no, then there will be no. Wife and children, is it still possible?”

Damien Smyth didn’t respond, he really didn’t know how to answer this time, and he didn’t know if he would.

The car was moving forward, it was already early morning.

Washington DC are not very lively, only when it comes to the night market street, it becomes more lively.

The taxi driver put Damien Smyth at the entrance of the night. market and said, “Sir, you just walk in from here. There are food stalls and hotels inside. You can rest if you are tired.”

“Thank you.” Damien Smyth paid the money and walked inside the food court.

It’s so late now, and there are not many people, most of them are young people, young couples, or nearby residents come to eat supper.

In Damien Smyth ‘s impression, it was his first visit, and he was delighted to see the indescribably familiar feeling when looking at the shops lined up on both sides.

Maybe here, he can find the lost memory.

Damien Smyth walked to the door of a milk tea shop, and the milk tea shop was closed. He stopped at the door, and some fragments flashed in his mind.

In my memory, there seems to be a girl asking him if he wants milk tea, the picture is a little blurry, he seems to have ordered a cup of taro ball milk tea.

As he walked further, there were many street stalls, because it was very late, and many people had already started to close the stalls.

Damien Smyth noticed a jewelry stall, owned by a girl in her early twenties, with plastic handmade earrings, rings and the like.

The girl is also ready to close the booth.

Damien Smyth walked over in a strange way and asked, “How do you sell this?”

He picked up a pair of cherry earrings, the food court, the jewelry stalls, the girls at the stalls, the handmade cherry earrings, all of which made him very familiar.

him setting up a street stall in the night market with Vivienne Quinn is gradually being awakened.

Just at the other end of this food street, Vivienne Quinn is sitting with Virgil Reynolds on the side of the road eating barbecue, food stalls, ordered two cups of milk tea, no alcohol tonight.

Virgil Reynolds has never drank milk tea. How can he drink such a thing that costs a few dollars? He usually drinks coffee and tea worth tens of thousands of dollars per kilogram, or

red wine worth tens of millions of dollars.

11 Jet Nouchers

Virgil Reynolds took a sip, and it tasted weird. He was not used to the taste, so he put it aside and let it cool down.

He also didn’t expect that Vivienne Quinn would bring him to a food stall to have a barbecue, it was drafty all around, and it was a bit cold at night.

Vivienne Quinn ‘s hand was almost finished. She glanced at Virgil Reynolds, smiled and said, “I often come here with Damien Smyth to have barbecue and drink milk tea.”

Virgil Reynolds was surprised,” Damien Smyth likes to come to this kind of place?”