684

Chapter 684

298 Voucher:

Violet Smyth started from the child, which made Vivienne Quinn suffocate, and it was not easy to have an attack.

Vivienne Quinn stopped talking and turned to hug her daughter.

Damien Smyth also smelled the subtle changes in the air, and said,” Vivienne Quinn, the babies are going back to rest too, I asked (M o m)to take them home first.”

“(M o m), you send the baby back to South Gate Villa today, Vivienne Quinn and I will be back tomorrow.”

and

Violet Smyth said, “The things of the babies are still in the old house…”

Damien Smyth interrupted,” Just send someone to South Gate Villa.”

Damien Smyth blocked all of Violet Smyth ‘s back paths, and Violet Smyth responded in a strange way,”Okay, the baby is yours, of course you are the one who decides. I am a grandma, so I can control whatever I do.”

This made Damien Smyth frown at the time, wondering if his mother had early menopause, which was not the case before.

Vivienne Quinn naturally heard the anger in Violet Smyth ‘s words, and remained silent.

Lainey Marlowe is even more difficult to say.

Damien Smyth handed Murphy in his arms to Violet Smyth, went to hug Irma in Vivienne Quinn’s arms, and said,”I’ll take you back, Lainey Marlowe, stay here with Vivienne Quinn, I’ll be back in a while.”

Lainey Marlowe said quickly, “No problem.”

The mother and son left with a child in their arms.

On the way back to South Gate Villa, Damien Smyth said,”(M o m), the amulet given to the child by Vivienne Quinn’s mother, you call the old house and ask the confinement lady to pack it up and send it over.”‘

Where did Violet Smyth find the amulet long since thrown in the trash?

Violet Smyth faltered and said,” Damien, look at my memory, I suddenly can’t remember where I put something, it’s just a talisman, I’ll look for it later, I found it and sent it.”

Damien Smyth stared at Violet Smyth fiercely,”(M o m), tell the truth, where is the amulet?”

Facing her son’s sharp eyes, Violet Smyth couldn’t stand it, and could only tell the truth,”Throw it away, in that amulet, Vivienne ‘s mother filled pigeon droppings, and what iron sand, what are those things, dir ty and dir ty?” It works, and there are bacteria, the baby is so small, how dare I wear it for the baby, besides, it is not worth a lot of money.”

Damien Smyth knew this was the result, and said with a sullen face,”(M o m), it’s the wishes of the babies and grandmas. It’s not about money. If you think it’s inappropriate, you can take it off and put it away. If you throw it away, it’s for the babies and grandmas.” disrespect.”

Violet Smyth knew she was wrong, and she lacked

confidence, saying,”I didn’t think about it that much at the time, so I just threw it in the trash.”

28.30%

Damien Smyth sighed,” It was not easy for Vivienne Quinn to give birth to these two children. The grandma of the babies also attaches great importance to these two children. I believe that everyone loves their babies. The starting point is the same. Everyone has different living habits and personalities. With different opinions, there will inevitably be friction, (M o m), you are the person in the circle who can handle things best, how can such a small matter trouble you?”

Damien Smyth first praised Violet Smyth to make her feel better, and then proposed a solution to the problem, and

Violet Smyth was easy to accept.

Violet Smyth smiled,”When did your mo uth become so sweet? It’s my mother’s fault about the amulet. I will admit my mistake to Vivienne’s mother later.”

Damien Smyth hooked his lips,”My mother is good.”

Violet Smyth glared at Damien Smyth,” Don’t praise me like that, you, just protect your daughter-in-law and your mother- in-law.”

“(M o m), you are my own mother. At this time, I can only ask you to make changes. I can’t talk about my mother-in-law. Vivienne Quinn is not in a good mood after giving birth. I don’t want her to come home because you and mother-in-law Vivienne Quinn felt bad about having conflicting ideas about raising children.”

Damien Smyth said,” Vivienne Quinn can definitely

understand that you are all for the baby’s good, and Vivienne Quinn will not say anything about you, she will remember your kindness. When the concept is different, you must tolerate each other. This is a family. ”

Hearing this, Violet Smyth was very relieved, patted the back of Damien Smyth ‘s hand, and said, “You know what a family is. (M o m) is very happy. You protect Vivienne Quinn and mother-in-law. I can understand it. (M o m) knows how Done.”