789

Chapter 789

Mouchert

Christian Mendoza also been to Yellowstone

Village?

Vivienne Quinn also knew about it for the first time, and Christian Mendoza was also at the scene of the accident?

Vivienne Quinn suddenly became serious, sat up straight, dragged the mouse with her hand, and pressed pause.

On the screen, Christian Mendoza joined the volunteers to help the injured, looking very busy and caring.

Many netizens commented on the post, praising Christian Mendoza as the most beautiful volunteer.

Vivienne Quinn could tell at a glance that Christian Mendoza was putting on a show, otherwise every shot would not have been shot so well, even the facial expressions were managed, the camera was very good-looking, despite the messy clothes, the makeup was exquisite.

Christian Mendoza is on the scene, so did she meet Damien Smyth?

Damien Smyth may have been taken, Tim said.

Jeff Nicholas said he has not met Damien Smyth.

Luis Mendoza said Christian Mendoza had a man out there.

Vivienne Quinn recalled carefully, thinking of the recent strategic changes made by Mendoza Group, which fit Damien Smyth ‘s style very well.

Vivienne Quinn has a wild guess that Christian Mendoza has taken Damien Smyth .

After this conjecture was formed in her mind, Vivienne Quinn was shocked and excitedly called Tim.

After the call was made, Vivienne Quinn asked urgently,” Tim, you said that there is a high possibility that Damien Smyth will be taken away. Do you have any further clues?”

“I followed Lennon Nicholas for a few days and found nothing unusual.” Tim said, “Sister-in-law, don’t worry, I will keep an eye on it.”

“Tim, it’s wrong, maybe the direction is wrong.” Vivienne Quinn said,” Damien Smyth may not be taken by Lennon Nicholas. I met Jeff Nicholas. He said he didn’t see Damien Smyth. I believe what he said.”

Vivienne Quinn believed Jeff Nicholas that he had no reason

to lie to her.

As for why she trusted, Vivienne Quinn couldn’t give a reason. either.

Tim asked,”Sister-in-law, you have a new clue.”

“Yes, I just read the previous news reports and found that Christian Mendoza was there at the time. I plan to go to H city tomorrow.” Vivienne Quinn said, “I went to see and I knew, you come back here first, go find Quintion Julius.”

Quintion Julius has been away for several months and there is no news yet.

Tim said, “Okay.”

Tim also heard about Jesse Hudson’s injury, Jane can’t help

much, Fabian Powell is also a newcomer, Tim plans to go back and help Vivienne Quinn first.

After the phone call, Vivienne Quinn browsed the web carefully again, trying to find more information.

She read a lot of news at that time, and Christian Mendoza appeared in several posts, but she did not find any

information that Christian Mendoza was directly related to Damien Smyth.

Vivienne Quinn had seen the dawn, she glanced at the cherry earrings on the bookcase, her sad heart was surrounded by warmth.

Vivienne Quinn murmured softly,” Damien Smyth, wait for me.”

“Vivienne, it’s so late, why are you still busy, you’re not healthy?” Mrs. Quinn pushed the door and came in,”Don’t stay up so late every day, women are most taboo to stay up late.”

“Mom, I got it, I’ll go to rest right away, by the way, I’ll go to H city tomorrow.” Vivienne Quinn made an impromptu

decision.

“Are you going to H city?” Mrs. Quinn was surprised, and immediately said,” You can go to H city, just to see your dad.”

Vivienne Quinn asked, “What happened to Dad?”

“He was hospitalized again.” Mrs. Quinn said,”I called in the morning and found out that he was in the hospital. He said that he had a mild concussion and had a hand with Queena

Mendoza. I don’t know exactly what happened.”

Mrs. Quinn would definitely not go to H city to meddle in other people’s family affairs. Luis Mendoza complained to her, and she just listened.

“Okay, I’ll go and have a look tomorrow.” Vivienne Quinn got up and said, “Mom, you’re hard at home. Evangeline will have class tomorrow, and Irma and Murphy will be babysitters. If you’re too busy, ask the grandma to come over.”

Mrs. Quinn reassured,” Don’t worry, it’s fine.”

4

After explaining the family affairs, Vivienne Quinn booked a plane ticket and flew to H city early the next morning.

She didn’t tell Luis Mendoza in advance that when she arrived at H city, she went directly to the hospital and was caught off guard.

At that time, Christian Mendoza was taking care of her in the hospital. She brought breakfast and was holding a bowl of porridge. When she saw Vivienne Quinn appearing, she was so shocked that she almost knocked over the bowl in her hand.

Seeing Vivienne Quinn, Christian Mendoza felt very guilty. She subconsciously felt that Vivienne Quinn came just for Damien Smyth.