694

Chapter 694

For something as big as a celebration feast, Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn will definitely invite Bob Mendoza.

Bob Mendoza broke up with Lainey Marlowe, he has not been in touch again, but he has been paying attention to Lainey Marlowe ‘s situation, so Bob Mendoza knows her recent situation.

Bob Mendoza and Lainey Marlowe looked at each other, they both looked embarrassed, wanting to see but not daring to see, wanting to get close but not daring to get close.

“Vivienne Quinn, this is a gift from me to the child, please accept it.” Bob Mendoza took out the gift he had prepared and handed it to Vivienne Quinn,”I have a mission to do later, and I will leave soon.”

“Thank you.” Vivienne Quinn accepted it with a smile, and said, “I’ll bring the baby over to show you, and you can chat for a while.”

Vivienne Quinn deliberately made excuses to leave to create opportunities for the two.

Vivienne Quinn left, Bob Mendoza sat down on the sofa opposite Lainey Marlowe and asked hesitantly, “Recently… how are you?”

“Very good.” Lainey Marlowe brushed her ears and hair, forced a smile,”What about you? How are you with Elvis Reynolds? When is the wedding going to be held?”

“Recently there are many things in the bureau, very busy.” Bob Mendoza answered irrelevantly, avoiding the topic of Elvis Reynolds.

“Oh.” Lainey Marlowe responded, not knowing what to talk about, beckoning the waiter to bring a glass of red wine, and then asked Bob Mendoza “You have something to do later, you should n’t be able to drink, then drink juice.”

“Um.”

The two chatted awkwardly, and Vivienne Quinn hid not far away to watch, seeing that neither of them had made any substantial progress, and both were anxious for them.

“Honey, what are you looking at?” Damien Smyth suddenly appeared behind Vivienne Quinn.

Vivienne Quinn was taken aback, she turned her head and glared at Damien Smyth, wanting to say something to him, but seeing such a handsome face, she didn’t say anything.

“Sure enough, my husband looks handsome. When he is angry, he just looks at that face and his anger disappears.”

Damien Smyth smiled and touched his face,” Thanks to my face, it saved me from another disaster.”

“Narcissism.” Vivienne Quinn couldn’t laugh or cry,”Where did your mother take the child? I haven’t seen it for a long time.”

Damien Smyth said, “She took her children to show off to her group of old sisters. She didn’t have grandchildren before, and she was always envious of others. Now, she also has grandchildren, so she must show off.”

Vivienne Quinn glanced at the banquet hall, and found that Christian Mendoza was chatting happily with the boss of an electrical appliance company.

Vivienne Quinn said,” Christian Mendoza did not miss any opportunity to expand his business.””

From the very beginning, Vivienne Quinn saw Christian. Mendoza chatting with several bosses.

Damien Smyth agrees,”I just stopped by and listened. The Boss Rossetti of the electrical appliance company has reached a verbal agreement with Christian Mendoza, asking Christian Mendoza to help deliver the goods live.”

Any form of gathering, as long as a group of people in the circle get together, it will definitely become a place to discuss business, establish contacts, and obtain information in the

end.

These people came to the celebratory banquet, isn’t that because of Damien Smyth’s background status in the circle?

with Smyth family, you will have a lot of resource information.

Vivienne Quinn curled her lips,”I instantly regret letting her

come.”

The baby’s celebration banquet has become a place for Christian Mendoza to gain contacts.

Christian Mendoza was introduced to the outside world, he did not say that he was Vivienne Quinn ‘s sister, but the daughter of Mendoza Group.

Christian Mendoza had established a good relationship with Violet Smyth before, and it was easier for Christian Mendoza to get cooperation with Violet Smyth .

Christian Mendoza is sure to make a lot of money by following

every step.

This is also the purpose of her celebration banquet, otherwise, how could she come with Luis Mendoza.

Damien Smyth said with a smile,” Mendoza Group now focuses on self-media, with low cost and high profit, but they need more contacts and resources. When Christian Mendoza came yesterday, I knew what she wanted to do.”

Vivienne Quinn gave him a white look,”So what if you know, it’s not like letting her take advantage of it and being used.”

Damien Smyth hooked his lips and said, “Honey, do you really think that business can be negotiated here? Christian Mendoza ‘s communication skills are really strong, but what she’s facing today are all business leaders. Everyone wants to be safe. If you are not fully sure, you will not really cooperate, especially some old brands, they will feel that live streaming is self-deprecating, and they look down on live streaming in their hearts.”