703

Chapter 703

Luis Mendoza ignored Christian Mendoza and walked out.

1288 Vouchers

After the people left, Christian Mendoza withdrew the smile on his face, and his expression instantly became creepy.

And at this moment, Violet Smyth called. Seeing the caller ID, Christian Mendoza curled his lips proudly. After answering the call, he

immediately turned into a good girl again,” Violet, what do you want from me?

“Christian, which hotel are you staying at? I’m here to find you and treat you to lunch. Vivienne is not sensible, and I feel sorry for arranging you to stay in a hotel…” Violet Smyth called to express condolences to Christian Mendoza.

Violet Smyth feels sorry for Christian Mendoza, feeling that she is not easy, pitiful, sick, and run on by her sister. But Christian Mendoza doesn’t blame anyone, and helps his brother run the company wholeheartedly.

Christian Mendoza laughs, ” Violet, I live in…”

after an hour.

The lounge area in the downstairs lobby of the hotel.

Christian Mendoza ordered a cup of coffee and sat waiting for Violet Smyth. After a while, Violet Smyth arrived with two exquisite gift boxes.

Violet Smyth said enthusiastically,” Christian, wait for a long time, there is a traffic jam on the road, this is a gift from me, you can see if you like it. This box is skin care products, customized, I have been using this, I It is customized according to your age, and this one is a pearl necklace, 1 think it matches your skin color, try it on.”

“Violet, you are too polite and kind to me.” Christian Mendoza had a flattered expression, covered his mo uth in surprise, his eyes were full of joy and moved.

Chapter 703

Christian Mendoza ‘s eye circles were red and his eyelashes were wet.

Violet Smyth felt even more distressed” Hurry up and try it on.”

Christian Mendoza did not decline, and put on the pearl necklace with a smile. This string of pearl necklaces is not cheap, costing millions of dollars, and each one is big, round, and very translucent.

White pearls make Christian Mendoza’s skin fairer, her neck is beautiful, and it looks better when she wears it.

Christian Mendoza said happily, “It’s beautiful, thank you Violet, I’m so touched that you gave me such a precious gift.”

“It’s not expensive, it’s not worth much money.” Violet Smyth said with a smile.”You look good on it, actually, I’m here to apologize to you for Vivienne, let you stay in a hotel, we are embarrassed and wronged you Well, after Vivienne gave birth, her mood is not stable, so don’t worry about it.”

Violet, why am I angry with my sister? It’s okay.” Christian Mendoza said empathetically, “I’m an unmarried girl who lives in my sister’s and her husband’s house. It’s really not suitable, and the relationship between my mother and Mrs. Quinn No, I can understand what my sister means