653

Chapter 653

Tim lost Elma Felton before, and he has been unconvinced in

his heart. In the past few months, he has devoted all his energy to it.

Tim holds a stack of photos of Lindsay Walker meeting Lennon Nicholas in the guise of Elma Felton.

“Boss, you guessed right, this Elma Felton belongs to Lennon Nicholas.” Tim said,” We cut Lennon Nicholas back then, and he didn’t have a long memory. This time I went to get rid of him.”

Damien Smyth looked at the photo and pondered for a moment,” Lennon Nicholas is a cautious person, and he has hired many experts as bodyguards, you can’t get close to him.”

“This Elma Felton has an unusual relationship with Lennon Nicholas.” Tim said,”I found out that Lennon Nicholas lives in Clo uds Villa now, boss, what shall we do next?”

“He wants to be a behind-the-scenes trader, so let’s play a big game.” Damien Smyth has already made a plan. He can beat Lennon Nicholas before, and he can now,”You keep an eye on it, don’t worry.”

Damien Smyth didn’t do anything all the time, he just stared at Vivienne Quinn ‘s pregnancy and childbirth. He wanted to wait until Vivienne Quinn gave birth to the child before he could deal with Lennon Nicholas without any scruples.

Tim,”Yes, boss, I must be closely watched. By the way, Jeremy Walker, do you want to continue to watch?”

Jeremy Walker ‘s death was false. It’s been so long, and Lindsay Walker has never shown up. The role of staring at

Jeremy Walker is not great anymore.

“You don’t need to stare at Jeremy Walker.” Damien Smyth lit a cigarette, looked at the photo on the desktop, and asked, Has Sigrid Smyth been in contact with Lennon Nicholas ?”

“Not this one, and this one named Elma Felton hasn’t seen Sigrid Smyth for a while. Sigrid Smyth changes women every three days, and it’s almost impossible to keep up.”

As a man, Tim was a little envious of Sigrid Smyth, and said with a smile,”Boss, let alone, Sigrid Smyth ‘s sexual ability is really good.”

Damien Smyth raised his brows lightly,”How do you know he didn’t finish it in three seconds?”

Tim “…”

“I asked you to pick up this Elma Felton ‘s belongings, do you have it?” Damien Smyth also had some doubts about this Elma Felton ‘s identity. When Sigrid Smyth met Elma Felton before, she brought a child with her, and this woman also

held that child.

“Boss, it’s really difficult. This Elma Felton is like a ghost, and her whereabouts are erratic. I only took a picture of her with Lennon Nicholas once. When she left, someone swept her tail

and it was easy to lose.”

“Oh? Lennon Nicholas cares so much about this Elma Felton ?” Damien Smyth was a little surprised,” Lover?”

“Probably.” Tim said, “It was Lennon Nicholas who helped clear the way for this woman when I was hit by a car last time But, boss, if Elma Felton is Lennon Nicholas’ lover, then she 2926%

and Sigrid Smyth Go to bed, can Lennon Nicholas take it?”

Damien Smyth tapped the table with his index finger, and narrowed his long and narrow eyes deeply,”So, whenever this Elma Felton goes out, Lennon Nicholas will send someone to follow secretly. This is why you were exposed last time, this Elma Felton Didn’t you find out your address?”

“Not yet.”

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and Jesse Hudson pushed the door in,” Boss Smyth, Mrs. Smyth is here.”

Hearing that Vivienne Quinn was coming, Damien Smyth immediately got up and went out to pick him up,”Where is the person?”

Jesse Hudson said, “The front desk called me and it was up.”

Damien Smyth walked towards the elevator quickly. He had just arrived when the elevator opened and Vivienne Quinn came out,”Are you going out?”

thought so when she saw Damien Smyth followed by Tim and Jesse Hudson.

“No, I’ll pick you up.” Damien Smyth supported Vivienne Quinn,”Why did you come to the company and not rest at home.”

“I have something to do with you, let’s see what you are doing in the company by the way!”

Damien Smyth smiled,”Wife is welcome to check the post at any time.”

He helped Vivienne Quinn walk towards the president’s office,

and greeted the employees of the company along the way.

Seeing how loving their boss and wife are, the employees are all envious, especially the female employees, who have never seen such a gentle and caring side of their president.

Still, the wife of the president is amazing.

After entering the office, Jesse Hudson and Tim closed the shutters, served fruit refreshments, and waited outside with

interest.

Vivienne Quinn sat down, and Damien Smyth carefully cushioned her waist with a soft pillow,”If you have something to call, I’ll just come back, so you don’t have to run so hard.”

“I had afternoon tea outside with Lainey Marlowe, and I just came over…” Vivienne Quinn glanced casually at the photos on the table.

That’s the photo Tim put on the table just now, with Elma Felton and Lennon Nicholas in the same frame.