623

Chapter 623

Lindsay Walker returned home in a panic, and quickly closed the curtains, as if afraid of being seen.

lives entirely as Elma Felton, her identity card and online payment are all Elma Felton ‘s identity, and now the only thing that can prove that she is Lindsay Walker is DNA and fingerprints.

Just now when Lindsay Walker paid the money, he deliberately used the mobile phone Whatsapp to pay, just to get rid of Bob Mendoza ‘s suspicion.

If it is a criminal, how dare you use Whatsapp to pay.

Lindsay Walker kept in mind what Lennon Nicholas said, let her live her life as Elma Felton in a fair manner, and don’t shrink back, the more normal, the less the police can find out.

Lindsay Walker’s heart beat faster, and she poured a glass of water to suppress her shock. She was always careful not to show her feet. How did Bob Mendoza find this place?

At this time, the door lock rang, and Lindsay Walker hid behind the sofa like a frightened bird.

Soon, the door opened, and it was Jeff Nicholas who entered.

Jeff Nicholas saw Lindsay Walker sneaking around behind the sofa in broad daylight and asked, “What are you doing?”

“Bob Mendoza is here.” Lindsay Walker said in a panic, “I just met me in the supermarket. Bob Mendoza is looking for someone with my photo.”

Hearing this, Jeff Nicholas also looked solemn,”He saw you?”

“I saw it, and he asked me if I had seen the person in the

.00

Chapter 1

11

photo, and I said no.” Lindsay Walker said, “I was very nervous at the time, and I stuttered, wondering if it would arouse Bob Mendoza ‘s suspicion, you hurry up Tell Boss Lennon I want to leave Washington DC for a while.”

Lindsay Walker is also afraid of being caught and she doesn’t want to go to jail.

“Why panic, Bob Mendoza didn’t recognize you, so don’t scare yourself.” Jeff Nicholas said seriously, “Boss Lennon. has another mission for you.”

“What task? Last time I sent Grayson Smyth in, such a good opportunity, you didn’t kill Grayson Smyth, and now Damien Smyth was released on bail, what else can you do next?” Lindsay Walker said “I just said that Boss Lennon can’t beat Damien Smyth. Damien Smyth ‘s contacts in the circle, the strength of Skyreach Group, can’t be easily defeated. If you want to defeat Damien Smyth, you have to start with Vivienne Quinn.”

Lindsay Walker wants to goad Jeff Nicholas on Vivienne Quinn.

“No matter how great the grievances are, the other party’s wife and children cannot be involved.” Jeff Nicholas said coldly,” Lindsay Walker, Boss Lennon will come over tonight, please prepare.”

“Preparing for what?” Lindsay Walker didn’t understand, but couldn’t help feeling flustered.

Lindsay Walker couldn’t help but want to throw up at the thought of Lennon Nicholas’ terrifying face.

Jeff Nicholas sneered,”Men and women, what do you say you

270%

Chapter (23

are preparing for?”

With that said, Jeff Nicholas went upstairs.

1788 Vouchers

Lindsay Walker stood there with staring eyes, and now she understood that she was just a dog raised by Lennon

Nicholas, and they would not avenge her, they would only extract value from her.

Lindsay Walker clenched her fists tightly, she, Lindsay Walker, would not be pushed around.

When no one helps her, she avenges herself.

Lindsay Walker thinks that Bob Mendoza has been called, and her time is running out, and she has to hurry up and finish the unfinished things.

Lindsay Walker had a stomachache, took the sanitary napkins she just bought, and hurried to the bathroom.

Recently, Lindsay Walker felt extremely itchy lower body, and sometimes it was so itchy that she couldn’t sleep at all. She dared to go to various supermarkets, but she dared not go to the hospital.

The hospital will do a blood test, and once you enter the hospital, you will be exposed.

Lindsay Walker went out today just to go to the pharmacy to buy medicine, and then went to the supermarket to buy sanitary napkins, only to meet Bob Mendoza.

Lindsay Walker washed it with medicine first, but the itching was still unstoppable. When he looked down, he found several pustules.

54 12%

Chapter 623

1288 Vouchers

Lindsay Walker searched on Baidu. According to the existing symptoms, many results were found, and one of them was that it was likely to be a sexually transmitted disease.

She couldn’t believe it, and couldn’t accept the result.

“Definitely not, no.” Lindsay Walker hypnotized herself. After going out of the bathroom, she only dared to hide in the room and dared not go out.

Just then, Sigrid Smyth called her again.

Since Lindsay Walker met Sigrid Smyth as Elma Felton, Smyth occasionally called her and sent her a message, wanting to ask her out.

Sigrid

Lindsay Walker thought about her current situation. If she got sick, it would be Sigrid Smyth’s fault. It must be Sigrid Smyth.

Sigrid Smyth is a flirtatious person, and the women around her change and change to make her sick.

At this moment, the hatred in Lindsay Walker ‘s heart deepened.

Out of revenge, Lindsay Walker answered the phone, Sigrid Smyth invited her to dinner, she also agreed, and put on makeup, put on s**y and beautiful clothes to go out.

What she is today is all caused by the surname Smyth, and she will not let anyone in the Smyth family go.

Chapter (24

1788 Vouchert

Lindsay Walker was invited to the meeting.

Sigrid Smyth is still very generous to women and understands romance. He booked a restaurant and prepared gifts and

flowers.

Lindsay Walker wore a red s**y suspender dress to the appointment. When she appeared in front of Sigrid Smyth she hid the hatred in her eyes and smiled all over her face,” Mr. Smyth, I have been waiting for a long time.”

Sigrid Smyth’s eyes lit up, and from his experience with

women, he naturally understood what Lindsay Walker meant.

11

Miss Felton, please sit down, a little gift, please accept.”

Sigrid Smyth ‘s eyes wandered to Lindsay Walker’s chest and collarbone.

Lindsay Walker gave birth, her breasts became fuller, her figure was better, and she was trained to understand men better.

In order to get Sigrid Smyth h**ked quickly, Lindsay Walker pretended to be pure drinking and drank too much, she just wanted to follow Sigrid Smyth ‘s will on purpose.

She wants to pass on her venereal disease to Sigrid Smyth, no matter whether Sigrid Smyth made her sick or not, she must make Sigrid Smyth suffer retribution.

After the two had dinner, Sigrid Smyth helped Lindsay Walker and went straight upstairs to the hotel.