790

Chapter 790
“Vivienne, why are you here? Where’s your mother?” Luis Mendoza was very happy, and quickly sat up with support.
Luis Mendoza saw that the attitude of the eldest daughter was completely different from that of the younger daughter.
Before Vivienne Quinn came, Luis Mendoza always had a drooping face.
“I heard from mom that you’re in the hospital, so I’ll come over and have a look.” Vivienne Quinn didn’t say what she really
meant.
Fortunately, Luis Mendoza was hospitalized at this time, which just gave her an excuse to come here.
“Sister.” Christian Mendoza greeted with a smile.
Vivienne Quinn just glanced at Christian Mendoza indifferently, and said, “Leave this to me, and you can do other things.”
Vivienne Quinn had her own aura, and Christian Mendoza subconsciously put down the bowl and said, “Okay.”
Christian Mendoza also wanted to escape, and she was a little afraid to face Vivienne Quinn in her heart.
Damien Smyth went to Washington DC, Vivienne Quinn suddenly came to H city, Christian Mendoza was in a mess, she had to call Bishop Mendoza quickly and ask about Damien Smyth ‘s situation.
Christian Mendoza left, Vivienne Quinn sat down, looked at Luis Mendoza, and asked, ” Did you really get injured in the fight with Queena Mendoza ?”

“It wasn’t a fight, it was an attack.” When Luis Mendoza mentioned this, he became angry and angry,” That bit ch, stealing someone behind my back, was caught by me, and she refused to admit it. I have seen that man.”
“Queen Mendoza cheated ?” Vivienne Quinn gloated a bit,”Is it impossible to prevent my wife from cheating?”
Luis Mendoza “…”
“Are you here to see me, or to see a joke?”

“I stopped by to see you.” Vivienne Quinn said, “I see that you are in good spirits. You are fine, so don’t lie down in the hospital.”
“By the way? Do you have other things to do when you come to H city?” Luis Mendoza was not happy,” You don’t care if your father is injured like this, and you said you were on the way.”
“Okay, then I care about you, tell me, what does Queena Mendoza ‘s cheating man look like? Is he handsome? Younger than you, more interesting than you?” Vivienne Quinn joked.
Luis Mendoza pouted, “You might as well not ask.”
Every sentence is very sad.
Vivienne Quinn smiled, “Then I’m leaving?”
Luis Mendoza didn’t speak, Vivienne Quinn made a gesture
and took two steps, then fell back and said, “Is Queena Mendoza really cheating?”
It hurts again.

Luis Mendoza said with a dark face,” Christian Mendoza also helped cover. Before I could see the man’s face, I was
attacked from behind. I was hit on the head and I lived in . That bit ch is really ruthless. I used to I didn’t realize that if she is really capable of doing it, she is not afraid that I will be beaten to death?”
Vivienne Quinn estimated that the scars were exposed,”Didn’t you almost die from poisoning before? Maybe it was the last time you did it lightly, and this time it’s a different way?”
Luis Mendoza blurted out,” It wasn’t Queena Mendoza last time, it was Christian …”
Realizing that he had slipped his tongue, Luis Mendoza changed his words in time,'”I need to take medicine at three o’clock, Vivienne, please set an alarm clock for me.”
Vivienne Quinn couldn’t help laughing,”Okay, then your remember to take your medicine at three o’clock.”
Do you really think she doesn’t know?
Luis Mendoza was trying to say that Christian Mendoza drugged.
is her own daughter. Luis Mendoza forgave Christian Mendoza in his heart and kept the matter secret.
Luis Mendoza knew that the conversation was clumsy, so he didn’t dare to say more. Anyway, Vivienne Quinn knew it in her heart, and it was fine if she didn’t expose him.
Vivienne Quinn asked seriously,” Where does the man raised by Christian Mendoza live?”
“Vivienne, what are you asking about this?”

“Just ask.” Vivienne Quinn shrugged,” I want to see what type Christian Mendoza likes.” Luis Mendoza said, “Living in Flower Villa.”
“Then you take care of your wounds, and I’m leaving.” Vivienne Quinn acted neatly, leaving as soon as she knew the information she wanted.
Luis Mendoza scolded,” Everyone is not filial, they just leave.”
Vivienne Quinn left, Luis Mendoza called Mrs. Quinn and complained about Vivienne Quinn, but the complaints were all complaints, and the tone was still mixed with fatherly love.
Luis Mendoza ‘s fatherly love also depends on whether his daughter can bring him benefits.
Vivienne Quinn walked towards the elevator and saw
Christian Mendoza on the phone at the end of the corridor. She hesitated for a moment and walked towards Christian
Mendoza …