Chapter 34: Kill The Reunion

Y/N awakes to Raven violently pulling him to his feet and putting the Katana from earlier in his hand and then throwing him through a portal with all of his stuff.

"What the fuck!?" Y/N questions as the portal closes and he looks around to see nothing but forest. He uses MK. 2 to find out where the fuck he is only to find out that there's... "NO FUCKING SERVICE!!" despite MK. 2 being connected to Atlas' main system connected to every continent at any time of the day or night, no matter the season... unless he was near Vale.

"I'm somewhere near Vale, which means I'm somewhere near 'Cursio," Y/N deduces. "Wait a second, that guy from the other day could destroy Danger Grimm Cells, what if I try to do the same?"

Y/N looks around before floating above the trees and seeing Beacon off in the distance. "I'm coming, mate."

Later.

Y/N lands in what used to be Beacon Tower and sadly looks at Incursio, stuck in the ground.

"Hello, old chap," Y/N greets Incursio before making his hand feel like the entire body of the guy from before. "This should sting a little."

Y/N erased all of the Danger Grimm Cells in his body before his left hand pulsed and all of the Grimm essence nearby and the stone that covered Incursio turned into dust.

Y/N was quick to pick up his friend, quickly sheathing him and pouring his Aura into the sword.

Later.

'So... that's the-' Incursio breaks into a fit of hacking coughs and wheezing. '...situation.'

"Yeah, pretty much. Though, I was thinking about maybe we just leave all of these end times things to the people who actually care about this world," Y/N looked at the sunset. "Maybe just go somewhere to die, and watch the sun set on this gruesome world."

'Y/N...' Incursio coughs after saying his friend's name. 'I know you come from a completely different world, with different problems and people, but I was born on this one, so I, as your dear friend, plead with you to save it. I mean, if there are no more humans, who'll wield me?'

"Huh, well, since this is the first thing you've asked me to do as your friend, I guess I have no choice," Y/N shrugged with a slight smirk.

'That's the-' Incursio coughs. 'Spirit.'

"We really gotta get you back to full health," Y/N states before feeling something drop into his pocket. "Whatever that is I'm not using it, Ted. No more godly support. Not even gonna use your boons."

"Well if that's the case, give 'em back," Ted orders before reaching into Y/N's head and pulling out a glob of grey. "You will receive no more divine aid from yours truly, aside from those clothes you're wearing. Also, since you got the furry fuck back, I'm gonna yoink the other one too. See ya~"

Ted then disappeared.

"Weirdo," Y/N rolls his eyes. "Anyway, let's go find Ruby. She must be worried about me."

'What about Mine, aren't you two together?' Incursio asks.

"..." Y/N looked away from his friend.

'All that build-up just for her to dump you? That blows,' Incursio looks at Y/N with sympathy.

"Yeah, but since the split I've been a bit of a man whore," Y/N admits. "Not been my best week."

'It took you a week to come get me?' Incursio asks.

"No. It took me three weeks since I figured out how to get out," Y/N corrected.

'Still though, that power could be useful,' Incursio says.