Chapter 7: Kill The Forever Fall

I wake up to a giant, blue-furred beast with spikes along its collar and six red eyes that have crosses as pupils looking at me with a very sharp-toothed grin.

"AAAAAAAH!!" I screamed like a bitch.

"Calm down, Y/N!" IT TALKS!?!? "Yes, I talk! You've known I can talk for several weeks!" Clifford the big blue fuck growled.

Wait wait wait. "Tyrant?"

Tyrant nodded.

"Why do you insist on calling me what I was named as a Danger Grimm and not my name as your sword?" Tyrant asked.

"I dunno, feels a bit weird calling you Incursio when you aren't a sword," I shrug.

"But I am... I am always the sword. Were you dropped on your head as an infant?" I mean, yeah, but you don't have to bring it up.

"Possibly," I don't think I thought a giant Grimm with hundreds of teeth whose mouth is constantly in a snarl, would be able to deadpan at me.

"I can hear your thoughts, Y/N," ...shit. "Indeed."

Wait, could you always hear my thoughts?

Tyrant hummed.

"No, I only acquired this ability recently," Ah, I see.

Narrator time.

"So this is what you look like? Honestly, I was expecting something a little less big and intimidating. Most Grimm look like mutated Animals. You're entirely different, Incursio," Incursio looked kind of proud at Y/N's words.

"You expected me to look more like a Beowolf or an Ursa?" Incursio asked.

"Yep," Y/N admitted simply. "I forget that you're a Danger Grimm sometimes."

"That's disappointing," Incursio sighed.

"Life's full of disappointments, my thousand-year-old friend," Y/N shrugged.

"That is certainly true," the two stare at each other for a few moments before Y/N asks a question.

"Do you remember what Bulat was like?" Y/N asked.

"My previous wielder? Not being able to communicate with him I remember very little, but I remember the over one hundred men he slew," Incursio recalled. "All but a few of them fell easily."

"Yeah, that sounds like Bro, the One Hundred Man Slayer Bulat," Y/N smiles sadly. "I miss him."

Later.

"Morning fucks," Y/N greets his teammates as he wakes up.

"Oh so now you want to wake up. What did you even do to cough up blood and pass out?" Mine asks.

"Truly a question for the ages, but I think we've got more pressing matters to deal with," Y/N gets up and reaches for his brown sweater. "We have a field trip today if I didn't sleep too long."

"Are you sure you can even go? We don't know if you won't just start bleeding and pass out again." Mine says, genuinely concerned for Y/N.

"If I don't push myself too hard I'll be fine. Don't worry about it," Y/N says as he enters the bathroom.

Later. Y/N.

We're off that blasted Bullhead and in this shitty orange forest.

"Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so," I'm never going to not think she should be British.