Chapter 31: Kill The Reconnecting

Man, he's menacing when he wants to be.

"No weapons, 'kay?" that was gay as hell. "I'll show you gay as hell." You already are. "Kill yaself." after you.

The fight starts and holy shit he's a Lightning Elemental.

The level 3 overload was just enough to barely dodge, but this maniac sends a wave of electricity that stuns me for long enough for him to kick me across the stage.

"If that's how you wanna play..." I mutter as my Aura covers me. "Then let's play."

"Don't hate the player hate the game," Ted laughs, little shit.

"I can hate both, ya know?" I activate my Tick. "Now, Kneel."

I send him to his knees to be kicked across the face.

"You little fucking cunt," Ted growls before yet another kick comes across his face. "I'm so gonna get you back for this."

"We'll see about that," I laugh before realizing that he is an actual demigod and could vaporize me with a thought.

Wait, I didn't stop him from using Inergy so why hasn't he- "OH, YOU LITTLE CUNT!!"

The fucker hit me with a bolt of lightning. Came from a cloud and everything.

"Told ya I'd get you back," The maroon-eyed madman glares down at me.

"Shit yourself," I wonder if Powerword: Cum is still funny back home.

"I can't shit myself if I don't have bowels dickhead," Fuck why do his kicks hurt so much.

"Implode," that one worked, but he's still a God and only comes back fully healed. "That's such a cheaty skill."

"It's not even one of my Godly abilities. I could do that as a mortal, ya know?" I hate him so much.

Ya know what? Fuck it. Here's goes nothing. I put my hands out in front of me before bringing them to my waist. "Ka... Me...!"

"Don't you fuckin' dare," you can't stop this, it's already in motion. "Alright then. Galick Gun...!"

Petty bitch... "Ha... Me...!"

"Fire!" "HA!!" no fair, his is... why the hell is it blue and yellow?

"It's not my attack," Huh? No shit it's not yours, it's Vegeta's. "No, I mean I just said a different name for an attack I stole from this old guy I know." God, you're odd. "I know." Yeah yeah, anyway, Kaioken. "Kaio-what no-!"

I amp the Inergy I'm putting into the Aura and fly through the beams, punching Ted in his weirdly perfect face. "How was that one?"

"Splendid," I don't like that smile. "No one ever does."

"Urk-!" Bile, ew.

"Bout time you got hit with your only original move," I'm gonna wipe that smirk off yer face ya damn rat. "Come." he does the come hither gesture.

I run and jump at him, going for a dropkick that he blocks, grabbing my leg and almost slamming me into the ground if I hadn't thrown him when my hands touched the ground.

Before he can hit the ground I punch him even further.

He stops mid-air with blood dripping from his nose that he wipes away.

"Heh," I smirk up at him.

"Good one," wow, a genuine compliment. Those are rare from him.

He rushes at me with a punch that I duck and follows up with a knee aimed at my face.