Chapter 9: Kill The Three

Bulat was covered in his version of Incursio's armor as well as immediately summoning Neuntote.

"THIS GUY IS GONNA GIVE ME LOTS OF EXPERIENCE!!!" Daidara of The Three Beasts yelled as he rushed at Bulat

'So that explosion earlier was Night Raid making its appearance...' the eldest of The Three Beasts thought. 'WE HAVE TO HURRY TO BACK UP DAIDARA!!'

'That settles it! HIS SKULL IS MINE!!' the smallest of the Three thought as he and the old one rushed at Bulat.

"!! Aniki...!" Y/N goes to alert Bulat of the other two, but Bulat had already begun moving to adapt to the three-man assault by leaping into the air

"Huh?" the small one questioned before being flung into some crates by a blow from the 100-man slayer himself.

The old man received a kick to the back that sent him flying as well, Bulat finishing his attack on the three by cutting Daidara in half with an overhead strike. Quite literally cutting The Three Beasts down to two.

"...!!!" Y/N was speechless.

"Tatsumi..." Bulat begins. "This is what I meant by being aware of your surroundings."

"Incursio." An Armor Teigu that was constructed from elements of a ferocious Danger Grimm. When Invoked. An Iron-hard Armor automatically generates around its user. It increases the strength of its wearer...

...And crushes its enemies.

'He completely destroyed that big guy,' Y/N thinks, still on his ass in amazement. 'And drove back the other two... All this... all this... in just one second...!?' Y/N was utterly amazed at the strength of Bulat. "Aniki... I always knew you were strong, BUT YOU'RE SERIOUSLY INCREDIBLE!!"

"That's right!" Bulat turned around to face Y/N. "My nickname during my army days was "One-Hundred-Man Slayer Bulat" you know?"

"More accurately speaking..." the old man began. "...you killed one hundred and twenty-eight." the old man got up and began walking towards Bulat and Y/N. "Back then, you were busy taking on specialized spies. That Teigu... and that strength... I knew it. You're Bulat...!"

"!!" Y/N was surprised at this sudden development.

"...General... Liver..." Bulat said, looking over his shoulder at Liver.

Liver is a tall man with gray hair worn in a long ponytail, blue eyes, and a mustache. There was nothing special about his uniform aside from the white gloves that he wore.