Hearing some noise Abhay looked at that side and ran to Shreya who was looking so scared and sitting on the floor. Every guard came there hearing the blast sound.

Abhay held Shreya and didn't look at the kitchen he ordered his guards.

"Find the person who planted the bomb here" He shouted and she looked at him with annoying expressions.

Before his guards could move anywhere she hit on his chest.

"You fool when you don't know how to make food, then why did you try and there is no bomb here your honorable boss has blasted the cooker here" She pointed towards the kitchen where everything was messed up.

"You all can go and please send servants here" He ordered the guards who nodded and went out while he just looked at Shreya who got up and narrowed her eyes.

"Sorry, actually that call was very important" He apologized, got up and took off the Apron from his neck, she narrowed her eyes and looked at the servants who were coming towards them.

"Before cleaning this mess Please make something because I am damn hungry" She said and they nodded and went to the kitchen.

Shreya turned towards Abhay who was standing proudly like nothing happened. She shook her head and sat on the dining table with a sad face.

"Aree don't worry they will make something quickly till then eat this" He passed her the cookies and sat beside her whose annoying expressions were telling that she was in anger.

She was munching on the cookies and he was checking some mail. She looked at him then snatched his phone and sat on his lap.

"When I am around you then your attention should be only on me" She said and chewed the cookies angrily.

"Ohh but I thought that my little wifey was angry with her husband" He held her red nose lightly.

"So, you should do something to make me up" She said with pout and he chuckled.

"Sure tell me what can I do for my queen?" He asked and roamed his hand on the back of her bare neck.

"Umm I already told you that I want go out so you will show me everything here"

"Hmm that's fine for me but before that you have to change your dress" He said and she shook her head like a stubborn child.

She was wearing a beautiful mid thigh length pink off shoulder bodycon dress in which she was looking sexy as hell and after seeing her in his lap Abhay was trying hard to control himself while Shreya was enjoying his hardness under her thigh.

"I am not going to change it, this was in my closet and my every closet is according to your choice right??"

"Still you're not wearing this and I choose this dress so that you can wear it only in front of me."

"But there is no one except you and me and the bodyguards and servants already saw me in this dress, and they have no problem with this ... .right Angelina??" She asked a lady servant who came towards them with a tray in her hand she didn't say anything and put the tray with bowing her head down.

"Go and clean the kitchen, and you go and change this dress" He ordered to the servant and then Shreya who rolled her eyes.

"Ohhkk as you say but then I will wear this dress in Udaipur in front of everyone after all they should also know that their daughter-in-law has a good sexy figure" She winked and picked the plate of pasta and sat on the other chair.

"I want Maa's reaction, it will be worth it to wear this infront of her" She took a bite of pasta and Abhay closed his eyes tightly then opened it calmly.