Chapter 64

Furrowing my brows I look between Thorin and Fili a little confused by that statement. "Four?" I ask. "Unless my eyes are deceiving me, there's only two of you." I say slowly.

"Bofur tagged along because he'd never turned down an opportunity to see Bilbo ever. His words not mine." Thorin chuckles which makes me chuckle as well.

"And Kili joined in since he also missed Bilbo and of course loves an adventure....plus I dragged him along." Fili adds in looking at me. Staying quiet I nod slowly with a small smile knowing that if Kili is here, Tauriel must be here as well.

"That's wonderful where are they?" I ask wanting to see Bofur and of course wanting to see Kili...even if Tauriel is with him I just want to look into his eyes again.

"They were just here...?" Thorin says looking around himself. "I don't know where they went off too."

Nodding I sigh softly. "How long are you guys staying here?" I ask.

"Not long, just stopping in for a bit and then continue on the journey." Fili answers. Nodding I feel my heart sink a little, and sigh hoping they could stay at least a day so we had more time to catch up.

"Brynn!" I hear my name coming from afar and see Bofur running over and almost tackling me in a hug. "Oh my stars! I missed you so much Brynn! It's been weird not seeing you everyday!" He tells me hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too Bofur! It definitely is still hard getting use to not seeing you guys as well." I say hugging back making Bofuf laugh. Whole were hugging and Bofur chatting away being his friendly self I look over to see a lonely black haired dwarf walking with a boquete of flower in his hands.

"Kili." I smile widely seeing the dwarf I've secretly still been wanting to see since the parting of our journey.

"Brynn!" He smiles widely back as he makes his way over to me and gives me the biggest tightest hug when I let go of Bofur. Hugging back for a long time we finally pull away and I smile down at him so happy to see him. "You look amazing Brynn."

"Thank you Kili, you don't look bad yourself." I smile noticing his beard came in a little more since the last time I saw him.

"I really missed you Brynn, more than I should have. I didn't like that I couldn't see you as much as we use to. It felt off." He says looking at me with happiness in his eyes. Remember Brynn he's with Tauriel.

"I missed you to Kili too." I say looking into his eyes and smile kindly.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me." He smiles wider. "I didn't think you would miss me, after everything that happened." He explains whispering the last part. Knowing what he means I smile softly and touch his shoulder gently.

"Of course I missed you, Kili we were on a whole adventure together I'd be a fool to not miss you...to miss any of you."

"Glad to hear it Brynn." Thorin smiles giving me a hug goodbye. "Alright everyone let's get going, we've got a decent ways to before we reach the Shire."

"Bye Brynn! Nice to seeing you again!" Fili and Bofur smile giving me a hug goodbye as well.

"Goodbye you two, it was very nice seeing you all again, tell Bilbo I said hello." I smile hugging back.

"We will!" They call out as they walk over to Thorin who's by the entrance waiting for them.

"Goodbye Kíli, I'm really over the moon and stars that we got see each other." I smile holding my arms out for him.

"Goodbye Brynn, so am, I hope we'll be able to see each other soon." He smiles back giving me a tight hug and I hug back scared to let go of him. After hugging for what feels like forever we pull away and Kili makes his way ti his uncle and brother. Watching them getting ready to leave Kili stops and turns around running back to me making Thorin, Fili, and Bofur stop and look at him. "Come with us Brynn." Kili says with a wide smile as he grabs my hand in his.

"Oh! Kíli I really couldn't I need to he-."

"Please? Brynn, I want you to come. Let's have another adventure." He smiles giving my hand a gentle squeeze. Biting my lip I stare into Kíli's eyes thinking of his offer.

"Alright, I'll come with you." I smile back showing my teeth.

"Yes!" He shouts pumping his first into the air.

"Let me just quickly pack, what I brought." I say.

"We'll wait." He says walking back to Thorin. Leaving the entrance of Rivendell I go to my room and grab my bag I brought with me and leave the room seeing Lindir and Lord Elrond talking.

"Thank you Lord Elrond for you kind hospitality, but now I must go." I smile bowing to him.

"You are very much welcome, always enjoy having you here Brynn." Elrond nods with a smile. "Enjoy your journey."

"I will thank you, Lord Elrond." He nods and excuses himself from Lindir and I and leaves us in the halls.

"Going to the Shire?" Lindir asks with a kind smile.

"I am, they offered and I couldn't resist it as I would love to see Bilbo once more." I smile back.

"Go have fun Brynn, I'm glad you get a chance to be with them again." He says hugging me.

"Thank you Lindir." I hug back. "I hope to see you soon." I whisper when we pull away.

"I'm sure we will." Nodding I kiss his cheek gently and leave to meet up with everyone so I can see Bilbo. Coming back to the entrance I see everyone waiting for me.

"Ready?" Thorin asks.

"Yeah." I smile as we leave Rivendell and make our to Hobbiton, the Shire, to see Bilbo. Walking down the out of the area of Rivendell we go the way we did when we came to Rivendell the first time. Taking the secret passage that will lead us where we got chased by Orcs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And of course I couldn't forget Kíli in this book! Seems to me Kili may still have feelings for Brynn as well. I wonder where Tauriel is? actually no I don't, I'm just happy to see Kili and Brynn together. Please comment and vote