Chapter 1

(A picture of Brynn!!)

Walking around Imladris I take in the beauty of the place since I've been residing here for awhile, thinking of what my next move will be as I don't really want to go back to where I actually live. Taking a deep breath I lean over the railing of where I'm standing looking at the valley seeing how calming it is. Smiling softly I look at my fingers fiddling with my ring that my father gave me two years ago. Sighing I do miss him, and I want to see him again, but I know right now it wouldn't be right since he's very upset with me and I'm somewhat upset at him. Even though I want to be mad at him, I can't he's my father and I still love him since he was always there for me.

(A picture of Brynn's ring!!)

"Lady Brynn." A somewhat deep voice rings through my ear.

Looking up and over my shoulder I smile when I see who called my name.

"Lindir." I say softly. "How are you this fine morning?"

"I'm doing wonderful, what about you?" He smiles back as he comes to stand next to me.

"I'm wonderful as well, just enjoying the view of Imladris."

"Please Lady Brynn, you can call it Rivendell." Lindir looks over at me with a smile on his face.

"You're right Lindir, I can, but Rivendell isn't as fun to say." I laugh softly.

He chuckles and nods while placing his hands on the railing looking out into the view. "It's such a beautiful place isn't it?"

Humming I bring my attention to the view as-well taking a deep breath as the warm breeze comes in.

"Are you ever planning to go back?" He asks quietly.

Shaking my head I look over at him. "I'm not sure, somedays I want to, but I don't think I should." I whisper.

"I'm sure he misses you, you're his daughter, no matter what. He will always love you." He says placing a soft hand on my shoulder.

Looking at Lindir I smile and rest my head on his shoulder. "Thank you Lindir, I appreciate it."

He smiles placing his head on top of mind wrapping an arm around me squeezing my arm gently. "You're welcome."

Smiling more Lindir kisses my head gently as I lean into his embrace even more wrapping my arms around his waist. Letting the comfortable silence fall over us Lindir rubs my arm gently squeezing it every now and then while I nuzzle my nose gently against his neck with a small smile. He chuckles softly as he plants another soft kiss on my head before resting his chin on my head.

"Lindir, we have a visitor." A Rivendell elf says coming over to us.

"Thank you, where are they at?" Lindir asks pulling away from me looking at the elf.

"They're at the entrance." He bows before leaving Lindir and me to ourselves.

"I should go and greet the visitor." He says looking over at me.

Nodding I grab his hand gently giving it a squeeze. "I'll see you later."

He nods with a kind smile and leans down kissing my forehead before leaving to go and meet the visitor who is here.

After Lindir left, I leave where I've been most of the morning and just walk around the rest of Rivendell to take in more of it's beauty. While I'm walking through the place I hear Lindir talking with someone who's voice I recognize but not too well which entices my curiosity I must admit, so naturally I walk into the direction of his voice as I'm quite intrigued by the other voice as I know who it is, but can't remember who it belongs too.

Getting closer to the voices I immediately recognize the second voice. Gandalf? But why would he be here? Raising eyebrow I try to listen to what they're saying, but can't make it out as I'm still to far from them. Walking closer and closer to their voices it's becoming clearer.

"Ah Lady Brynn, so nice to see you again. We were just talking about you." Gandalf smiles as I enter the room they're in.

"Same to you." I smile with a small nod. "And talking about me? What for?" I ask walking farther into the room.

"About you helping me out." He answers smoking his pipe weed.

Looking over at Lindir he shifts his gaze as I bring mine back to Gandalf. "With what?" I ask sitting down across Gandalf.

"How would you like to go on adventure?" He inquires.

"What kind of adventure?"

"To help someone I know out. They have asked me to find people to join in the journey and I believe you would be perfect."

Looking at Lindir I raise an eyebrow a little confused as to which he shrugs as he's not entirely sure what this adventure is about. Bringing my gaze back to Gandalf I just stare at him as I let the words replay in my head over and over again.

"I'll go." I finally answer.

Gandalf smiles widely and stands up holding onto his staff. "Excellent, I'm glad to hear it. If I were you I would get packing."

Nodding I look over at Lindir as I leave and head to my room to get packed for this adventure I still don't fully know about. What am I getting myself into? I think as I enter my room that I've been staying while being in Rivendell.

"Thank you Lady Brynn, I really appreciate you coming on this journey." Gandalf says after he enters my room.

(A picture of Lindir!!)

(A picture of Gandalf the Grey!!)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Another book out!! And this is based of The Hobbit! Now this book isn't gonna be movie/book accurate please understand that. With that said can I just say how adorable Lindir is to Brynn!? Like it's so cute! Please comment and vote!!