Chapter 45

Once the dress is slipped on and over my shoulders the maid zips the back of my dress making it a little harder to breath. Wincing slightly as the breath gets taking out of my lungs I breathe heavily as she finishes zipping my dress up and damn, breathing is hard right now. Walking out from the divider the other maid smiles me complimenting me on how beautiful I am. Thanking her I sit in front of my vanity after putting my heels on. Once I'm situated in front of my vanity they both start working on my hair making it look nice than what it is now. Brushing my hair they gently pull the knots out of my hair before they can start doing what they want to do. After time passes they finish doing my hair and I thanked them telling them they can leave. The maids bow and leave me to myself in my room. Looking at myself in the mirror I won't lie they really did an amazing job with my hair.

(Brynn's outfit!!)

(Brynn's outfit!!)

(Brynn's heels!!)

(Brynn's hairstyle!!)

Standing up I push my chair in and leave my bedroom to go have breakfast because I am hungry for once. Walking through the halls I see guards every now and then walking to do their job of making sure nothing comes into our kingdom and such. "Good morning sister, you look lovely." Legolas smiles as I walk up to him.

"Thank you, and good morning." I smile back as we share a hug.

"You feeling better after going after father's throat last night?" He chuckles as we walk to the dining hall together.

"I didn't mean too, I just couldn't take it and I snapped at him like that." I explain.

"So you regret the words you said to him?" He asks.

"Oh no, I meant every word I said, but I know I shouldn't have said them to him." Legolas nods letting a chuckle go as we enter the dining hall and take our seats seeing father not here yet. "Father is usually here before us."

"I'm sure he'll be here soon." Legolas says as we start getting food on our plates so we can eat when father enters. While we're placing food on our plates father walks in with authority like usually and takes his seat at the head of table.

"Good morning Legolas, how did you sleep?" Father says nodding at Legolas.

"Good morning Father, I slept decent." Legolas says nodding back as he eats his breakfast. Staying silent I quietly eat my food knowing it'll be best to keep my mouth shut until father talks to me.

"Good morning Brynn, how did you sleep?" Father asks looking at me.

"Morning Father, I slept good." I answer looking back at him with a small smile. "How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Good, and I slept wonderful." He answers saying his breakfast. Nodding I look down at my plate and continue to eat the delicious breakfast. While eating breakfast I notice Legolas was not really himself he was less talkative and would only nod at what father said saying a very little when needed. Weird. Ignoring it I finish up my breakfast and drink my warm tea.

"Is there anything I'm needed for today?" I ask looking at father hoping he'll say no.

"Yes, there is meeting today and I would like for you to be present, as Legolas will not be able to attend." He answers.

"What time?" I ask.

"Ten o'clock."

Nodding I sip my tea some more before answering. "Okay, I'll be there." I

"Thank you." He nods appreciating me stepping up and taking over Legolas's spot.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
God to be a princess seems exhausting! But Brynn's outfit and hair is so beautiful! And at least her and father are seemingly on good terms!! Please comment and vote!!