Chapter 2

(A picture of Lindir and Brynn!!)

"Of course Gandalf, anything for a friend." I smile up at him as I continue packing.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." He says leaning against his staff.

"May I ask who I am helping out on this adventure, and why you've chosen me." I ask looking over at Gandalf.

He takes a deep breath. "You'll be joining Thorin Oakenshield and his company in his quest to reclaim Erebor."

I stare at him for a moment. "Thorin Oakenshield? The dwarf king? Who hates elves with a great passion?"

He nods. "Yes, don't let his hatred towards the elves make you back out Brynn, I know you will be perfect for this quest whether he sees it or not."

Nodding I look at my bag that's laying on my bed and then back at Gandalf. "He's not gonna like having an elf in his company. I'm sure none of his company will." I state.

"You may be right Lady Brynn, but Thorin needs many people in his company as possible and you are just what he needs, he may not see it immediately, but I'm hoping eventually you'll be able to not only help him reclaim his home, but to have a different view on elves." He explains. "And besides he asked for my help in finding recruitment for his quest and I have chosen you, so he'll have to deal with it."

Chuckling I push my hair back and nod. "We'll see how much he puts his trust in you after this quest."

"Hopefully he'll be smart enough to keep his trust in me throughout it." He coughs.

Nodding I finish packing my bag and latch it shut.

"I'll see you at this house in three days Lady Brynn, I now have to go and get ourselves a burglar." He says handing me a piece of paper.

"A burglar? Why do we need a bur-the dragon is still in Erebor isn't he?" I look at Gandalf taking the paper.

He nods. "Yes, he is very much still in Erebor. That's why we need a burglar."

"Who is this burglar you have chosen?" I raise my eyebrows.

"That my dear you'll be finding out soon enough." He says looking down at me.

"May I at least know the name of this burglar?"

"Bilbo Baggins, of the Shire."

Nodding I look at the paper he gave me to see it's a map to get the Shire where I'll be meeting Bilbo Baggins. Looking up when I hear my door open and see Lindir walks in.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" Lindir asks.

"Not at all Lindir, I was just heading out." Gandalf nods before leaving.

Lindir watches the door shut and walks over to me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks. 

I nod and stand up placing my bag over my shoulder and grab my bow and daggers placing them in their respected spots behind my back. "Yes very much, Gandalf is my friend who needs my help."

(A picture of Brynn's bow!!)

(A picture of Brynn's daggers!!)

He nods slowly and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. Smiling I wrap my arms around his waist while resting my head on his chest. He rubs my back gently resting his chin on my head.

"I need to get going." I whisper against his chest.

"Where are you going?" He asks quietly.

"To the Shire...and by the looks of it it's gonna be at least two-three day journey." I look up at him.

Nodding he lets go of me and pushes my blonde hair behind my ear. "I'll miss you."

I smile and kiss his nose gently. "I'll miss you too Lindir." I whisper.

"Please be safe Lady Brynn."

"I will."

"Tell Lord Elrond thank you for letting me stay here for the time I was."

"I will once he turns, but he may be a little upset he missed getting to see you." He chuckles.

Chuckling I give a small smile as he kisses my forehead gently. Once he pulls away he grabs my hand softly and we leave my room. Walking out of the halls of Rivendell and going to the entrance I take a deep breath as I'll beginning my journey to my other journey. Turning around I smile at Lindir who sadly returns it but gives a small wave to me which I wave back and walk out of Rivendell wondering if I'll ever return here to see him.

Taking the paper out of my pocket I start studying the map and then put it back in my pocket after I get the idea of where I'm going and how to get there to which I start making my way to the shire.

**Time Skip**

After three days of traveling finally get to the tree line that leads straight into to Shire to where Gandalf has asked me to be, and I am so relieved that I made it. Looking up at the sky I see it's already dark and I sigh and yawn slightly as I'm tired from traveling. Pulling the map out I turn it over and see where I'm meeting at to meet the burglar hopefully.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Another update is here!! Yes I'm kinda happy to have two updates in a day!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Lindir and Brynn are so adorable I love them together so much!! Please comment and vote!!