Chapter 61

Ignoring everyone in the kingdom I make it to my room and shut the doors going to get ready. Throwing a duffel bag on my bed I get some clothes and chuck them in there not caring how they land in my bag. After I pack what I need I go to my bathroom and get changed into something better. Once I'm changed I put my hair up in two space buns and then walk out of the bathroom. Sitting on my bed I put on my shoes and then pick the necklace up on my bed putting it in my dress pocket and smile softly. Grabbing my bag I sling it over my shoulder and go to my father's office to inform him of my choice.

(Brynn's dress!!)

(Brynn's dress!!)

(Brynn's shoes!!)

(Brynn's shoes!!)

(Brynn's hair!!)

Walking down the halls I make it to father's office the elven guards bow to me and then open the doors so I can see my father. When the doors shut father looks up from what he's doing and raises an eyebrow seeing my bag over my shoulder. "You look very lovely this afternoon, may I ask why?" His deep voice asks.

"I'm going back to Rivendell." I answer.

"Why are you going back?" He asks raising his other eyebrow.

"Lindir."

"Lindir? Is that why you look lovely?" He asks standing up. Nodding I look down with a small smile.

"He's the one I want to be with Father, and I guess I've known for awhile, but never really put two and two together until now." I whisper looking at father. He smiles softly and walks over to me and pushes some hair behind my shoulder.

"I'm very happy to hear that you know who you want to be with Brynn." He says kissing my forehead and hugging me.

"Thank you father, I love you." I smile hugging back resting my head on his chest gently.

"I love you too Brynn." He says gently. "Now go and be with your happiness." He smiles pulling away. Nodding I kiss his cheek one last time and leave going to the stable.

Entering the stable I walk down the path and go to a chestnut coloured horse with a beautiful blondish grey mane and smile. "Time to ride Saffron." I whisper petting her. Letting her out of the stall I mount onto her and flick the reigns making her exit the stable very fast. Riding through the elven path of Mirkwood I come through the trees feeling the sun shining on my body lighting my way, but for how long, I do not know. It's gonna be at least a few days journey to get to Rivendell.

(A picture of Saffron!!)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And Brynn's off to go see Lindir!! I'm so happy to see them back together!! Not gonna lie I would love to have Saffron as a horse she's just beautiful!! Please comment and vote!!