Chapter#25 The Final Battle

Mordred POV

The light was blinding, it encompassed everything and everyone around it, Siroarg began to yell in pain from the light causing Archer to block the light with Rho Aias to keep him safe. After a few seconds the light eventually disappeared. And now floating in the magic circle was a weapon I never thought I would see again, it was the weapon that killed me in life back in Camelot.

The spears name was

RHONGOMYNIAD

It looked like a lance from how thick it was, it was colored a bright silver and blue, the blade itself looked like it had been woven together like it was made of cloth, circling around the hilt was an ornate set of wire looking prices of metal that connects the blade to the hilt, the spear itself was 8 feet long and the blade was 3 feet wide. The spear pulsed as it sat suspended in the air almost mocking us in it's brilliance.

"*Huff, Huff* finally........now......oh great spear come to your wielder she needs you, take over her body and will and become the goddess you were ment to be!" Angra Minyu yell's as the lance gently moved towards Father and once it got close enough a bright light flashed across our vision.

"Heheheheh......." Looking to my left I saw Angra Minyu laughing hysterically as his body finally crumbled to dust and flew into the wind.

'SSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN!!!!'

After a few minutes of silence the light finally disappeared revealing Father......except she was different..... she's changed. She was now taller than David, her hair no longer tied in a bun but now her golden hair was flowing down to her shoulders with a bit of it tied in a braid in a circle on the sides of her head. She now wore a full set of silver and blue armor, it sat fully covering her chest down to her lower abs, over her shoulder's sat a large snow white fur cape that puffed around her shoulders, her arms had sliver armor wrapping them and both her hands had silver gauntlet's that only covered the top half of her hand leaving the palms protected with a blue leather, she had on modified blue dress that opened in the front showing off the silver leg and waist armor she now had, white fur wrapping on the waist, atop her head sat a thin golden crown, her eyes were no longer heir greenish blue but now a flat empty gold.

 She now wore a full set of silver and blue armor, it sat fully covering her chest down to her lower abs, over her shoulder's sat a large snow white fur cape that puffed around her shoulders, her arms had sliver armor wrapping them and both her ha...

Author Dude here, sorry I had to use an image here because I wasn't sure I explained her that well. I apologize if you don't like it when I use images to describe things but I think it was needed here, now back to the story.

"F-father?...."

David POV

'CLANG!, CLANG CLANG!!'

All that could be heard was our blades colliding as we fought, dirt and rubble was kicked up more and more as we continued before we both suddenly stopped.