Chapter#5 Ever Distant Utopia

'that could have gone better.....' after I calmed down from my outburst earlier when I learned what casters been doing Kiritsugu came back and we all gathered in the kitchen. There Kiritsugu layed out the plan.....and we'll me nor saber really agree with it, he wants the other servants to be the ones to deal with caster or we use saber to lure him out, he also managed to piss of saber with wanting to assassinate lancers master to avoid a fight with his servant. I argued with him about the how blowing up the building incident on the news and he just brushed me off......than man's getting annoying..... after the meeting I decided to chill out on the roof which takes us to now.

"Kiritsugu..." The voice of Irisviel sounds out quietly.

'hmmm?, What do we have here?' I think as I look down below me from my spot on the roof.

"If.......I-If I decided to abandon everything and simply run away from all this.....Iri would you consider coming with me?......" Kiritsugu says quietly to my shock.

"But what about Illya?, She's still waiting back the castle!?" Irisviel asks.

"I'll return for her killing anyone in my way, and then I'd just..... I'd give everything to keep you to safe!" Kiritsugu yells.

"Could we really?" Irisviel asks.

"We could escape if we go now!" He says.

"You're lying.....that's a lie.....you could never run away from this they would never forgive us for abandoning the holy grail, you'd be riddled with guilt for failing to save the world and in the end from the regret you would eventually kill yourself" Irisviel says hugging Kiritsugu from behind.

".....I'm scared....K-kiri Kotomine is after me....Mya told me....he used Kanith as bait to draw me out, he anticipated my actions......I've already sacrificed you Iri I've left Ilya behind but the most dangerous of them all has already set his sights on me, the one I had hoped to never cross paths with!" Kiritsugu says shaking.

"I won't allow you to fight alone....I will protect you...and saber and archer will too......huh!" Suddenly as Irisviel was speaking she jolted.....and I know why because I feel it too.....

We're being attacked.....

--------------------------------
10 minutes later
--------------------------------

*click, thwack*

The sounds of Kiritsugu loading guns sounded in the room we were all gathered in. He had a basic handgun, a Kalico machine gun, and in a case to his left was a large single shot handgun.

'those bullet's......their enhanced with mage craft....' I think looking at the bullet's in the case.

"There he is....what's he doing" I say looking into the crystal ball Irisviel summoned.

"He's trying to lure us out" saber says.

"It looks like he has hostages" Irisviel says catching my attention.

"Ah! He knows we're watching him!" Irisviel yells as caster smiles at us through the crystal ball.

"Now children were going to play hide and seek, and if I find you" Gillus says grabbing a boys head and began to squeeze.

*SPLAT!, SQUELCH!*

He crushed the childs head into pulp and viscera, as soon he did that the other children ran away screaming.

*WHAM!!*

I slam my fist into the wall breaking through it making a hole. My outburst catching everyone's attention.