Chapter#15 Welcome To Kyoto!

It's been about 6 days since we've arrived here it I'm nearly at my limit on my patience with a certain brown haired boy named Issei Hiyodou....I met him a little after I talked to Rias. She asked him to guide me around the school, he is quite polite and out going my only problem is his.....well.....I won't call it a hobby or anything like that more like an obsession.....the kid says his dream is to be quote "The Harem King"..........yeah in all honesty it's pretty dumb. But I have to give him some sort of credit, the kids stubborn to a fault. He won't give up on peeping on girls in the locker rooms nor is he afraid to scream how much he loves the chests of women. But last time he got caught trying to peep on Mordred and well she obviously caught him and now she's been pissed off for the past 2 days.

From what I've learned about Issei he's actually a very dependable person when push comes to shove. He gave up his own arm to save Rias from a arranged marriage with someone she didn't love. He's been stabbed through the chest multiple times, been beat till an inch of his life, among other things just keep his friends safe.

My promise he's in my opinion to focused of his perversion as a way to power up or his perversion getting in the way of his own self improvement. Right now I'm currently sitting in the Occult research clubs main room alone with him because I asked Rias if I could have a conversation with only him. We're sitting across from each other on the sofas him with a nervous look on his face and mine one of deathly seriousness.

"Issei do you know why I asked for you meet with me?" I ask.

"N-no, prez said you wanted to talk with me about training or something" he says nervously.

"Something like that......look I understand your a teen and hormones have a big influence on you but your perversion is holding you back......one day it might even get those you love killed" I say glaring at him, saying this seemed to get his attention as he suddenly froze.

"W-wait what?" He asks slowly.

"Look I may look young to you but I'm actually in my mind 20's do you know why?" I ask.

"N-no..." He says.

"When you become a heroic spirit you maintain the form you die in minus any injury's or sickness you had when you died.........now why do I look so young?" I ask again.

"Y-you died young?" He answered.

"Correct, do you wanna know why? I died protecting the ones I love......I sacrificed my own life to save them because I was too weak........the reason I was to weak was because I never tried to bond with them and accepted their help.....other than two people, in doing so I let two people close to me die....." I explain.

"What does this have to do with my perversion?" He asks.

"Your perversion is holding you back just like I was when I rejected help you're holding yourself back just like I did, and if you're weak like I was you might get people killed.....look I will say you are actually quite powerful with that gauntlet you have but it takes time to charge, so while it's charging what can you do?" I ask.

"Not much...." He says.

"Exactly, and from what I heard the way you power up is touching a woman's fun bags......that's not a reliable way to power up nor is it honorable in any way.......look I'm not saying you should give up on your dream to be the harem king if that's what you truly want but you need to stop it with the perv power.....it's embarrassing for people......maybe instead of the perv power think about those you care about, use them as a way to power up, you said that your gauntlet uses your emotions as a catalyst to power up, ok, then use your love and care for your friends and family to power up........hope and love are strongest when you have someone to protect.......I see how you look at Rias......you care for her.....more than she knows.....use that love of yours as a way to get stronger" I say.