Chapter#4 HATE

"I shall end this no-" the man in gold began to say but suddenly his whole body stiffened.

"You dare to order a king to withdraw to leave the fight undone?, you have much nerve Tokiomi.......you are fortunate mad dog and swordsman, you mongrels by our next meeting see that you cull your numbers only a true hero is worthy to look apon my glorious presence" the man in gold says de summoning his portals before disappearing into motes of golden light.

"Hmmm it would seem archers master is far less courageous than he is" rider says.

"Guuuuuurrr....." Berserker slowly moved his gaze to saber, as he stared at her his armor began to creak and grumble with anger before suddenly a large amount of black mist shot out around him as he began to scream!

"Guuuuuuaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

"Master stay behind me......saber he looks pretty pissed off.....get ready...." I say standing infront of Irisviel protectively.

Suddenly berserker screamed again and ran at saber and on the way he picked up part of the lamp post archer stood on, as he grabbed it it began to turn pitch black and red vain's began to run along it length.

"Raaaaaaaahhhh!!!" He screamed as he slammed the metal intent on crushing saber, luckily saber blocked it and with a slight struggle she managed to push him back a few feet.

"So that's what it is....what ever he grabs onto with his hands becomes his Noble Phantasm...." Rider says quietly watching the fight.

"Raaaaaaaghhhhh!!!" Berserker yells again and charges back at saber slamming his pole at her harder causing saber to be pushed back a few feet and quickly after they continued to clash!

"What are you?, Monster " saber asks but her response was berserker quickly rushing at her and the fight continues.

*CLANG!! CRAASH!!!, GRIIIINNNND!!*

"Raaaaaaghhh!" Berserker yells swinging his pole with force yet seen aiming to smash sabers head!

*SHING!!! SLICE!!!*

To everyone's surprise Diarmuid jumps in and sliced the pole in two!

"That's quite enough messing around for now......berserker.....you see saber has a prior engagement if you insist on interfering with that obligation you'll have to face me" lancer says glaring at berserker.

"Lancer I-" saber goes to say but was cut off by a loud familiar voice.

"What are you doing lancer this is your chance to defeat saber and the other archer and take them out of play" the voice of lancers master rings out.

"My master I Diarmuid will defeat saber I swear it apon my honor, if you insist I kill her here and now I will first defeat that mad dog berserker, please my master let it be so!" Lancer yells pleading.

"With my command seal I order you..." Lancer masters voice rings out again.

"My lord!" Diarmuid pleads

"You are to help berserker kill saber and the archer" the voice rings out.

'this ain't good....' I think nervously.

'SHING!!? CLANG!!' Suddenly lancer sliced at saber luckily she managed to block the attack and jump back slightly.

"Lancer!" Saber yells

"Sorry.........saber...." Lancer says his voice straining under the command seal as berserker walks up next to him.

"Master I'm going to help if things get bad run" I say walking up to saber.