Chapter#9 Betrayal

Yes I'm still alive, luckily due to my servant body I no longer die when I use that blade it just weakened me to the point I'm nearly a normal human, it will take a few hours before I'm back a full strength. Currently me, saber, Irisviel, and Kiritsugu are in the Enezbernz black car. Kiritsugu said he had business to take care of and needs us as support should something happen. After a few minutes of driving we arrive in an ally, Kiritsugu got out of the can and told me to drive to an empty lot a block down the road and once doing so leads us to the current location were at now.

Right now I'm leaning against the driver's side door watching the night sky while saber and Irisviel chat.

'its quiet.......to quiet....'

No street lights shown here only the full moon was lightning the world around us. The abandoned buildings and abandoned construction site next to us held shadow and uncertainty.

              ......I don't like this......

                       *woooosh~*

"It didn't take long for you to come after us......lancer" I say my eyes locked to Diarmuid who now stood in the middle of the lot.

"I did not expect to see you here saber......Archer....." Diarmuid says.

"Well my um......an ally found this place and informed us" saber says walking up next to me.

"They said that this was your location" saber says.

"You wouldn't happen to know we're my masters betrothed would you....saber....my master has not heard from her" lancer says his voice growing darker.

"No......wait a second......" I whisper as I begin to pice the puzzle together.

"No I do not, what of it lancer?" Saber asks.

"Nevermind forget it, anyway are you sure about this I'm certain you did not come to engage in idle chit chat after all you must be completely exhausted after using your phantasms" lancer says his voice going back to normal.

"Nah sabers mostly fine but me.....well let's just say my phantasm can be a little draining." I say rubbing my arm.

"Yes like David has said I am fine, and we needent worry about being interrupted tonight, come lancer let us finish our honorable dule" saber says walking forward as she summons her servant armor, her sword Excalibur now fully visible to the world since there is no longer a reason to hide who she was.

"Dawn is nearly apon us, but this may be the best night for us to finally finish our battle, what say you lancer" saber says.

"Brave saber the only thing in this world that still grants me joy is your honor and the purity of your fighting sprit" lancer says smiling as both him and saber walk up to each other and with the tap of their blades together their battle began.

First red spear and sword clashed both trying to knock the other away sparks flying and then they locked both again try to push the other away to gain the advantage. Then in a clash of sparks the two began to exchange blows sparks, clangs and small shockwaves echoed across the empty lot. Both warriors engaged in combat both like dancers as they fought twirls and flips the skill of both fighters on full display, no cheap curses, no beams of light, just pure skill and talent with their weapons.

"Hahaha, saber I am glad I was able to meet you, it truly brings me joy to fight such an honorable opponent, you have my respect!" Lancer says smiling as both continued their battle.

Sparks continued to fly like fireworks in the night, both fighters weapons moving at extreme speeds, one a golden blur the other red and yellow both on near equal skill, with a magnificent display of spearmenship lancer twirled his spears across his body deflecting blows like he were a tornado. Saber with her amazing speed deflected each blow in a shower of sparks once done they both jumped back and smiled.