Chapter#16 Hero's?

Welp that was interesting, last night when we got back to the hotel I wanted to talk to Issei about his power's a bit more but when I entered his room I found him, Asia, Irina, and Xenovia getting yelled at by Rasviza....nah...I'm just going to call her Sensei.....her names to hard to say....

Well she was yelling at them for trying to play find the salami in a closet. Poor Issei got blue balled again, when I walked in I had no words and just walked out. Good news is Kunao said she would give us a tour of Kyoto's best spots, she said to meet us near a little plaza next to the hotel and that lead's us to now.

I'm leaning against a concrete piller as I watch Mordred laugh at Matsudas and Motohama's faces. They were busted up and had bruises all over,the reason is they tried to peek on some of the volleyball team in the showers but they ended up getting found out and got their asses kicked.

"*Pfft!* HAHAHAHA! you idiots hahahahaha!" Mordred continued to laugh almost falling to the ground.

"So what's the deal are we waiting for someone?" Kiriu asks.

"Hello, sorry for the wait" the voice of Kunao says catching everyone by surprise.

"Yo, everyone this is Kunao, she will be showing us around Kyoto" Issei says gesturing to her. Kunao looked a bit different she has hidden her 9 tails and fox ears and she wore a red and white kimono.

"Awwww~ she's adorable, like a princess!" Kiriu says hugging Kunao.

"Unhand me you foul plebian!" Kunao says trying to get out of her hug but it was a vain effort.

"Awww~ she even talks like one!" Kiriu says and luckily Kunao gets out of her hug.

"Thanks again for offering to give us a tour" Issei says.

"It's no problem at all, I made a promise to do it and mother would be disappointed if I broke a promise" Kunao says smiling at Issei.

"Then shall we head out" Issei says smiling.

Two hours later

You know.....I actually am having fun.....hell even Mordred and Artoria have been getting along. It's nice, right now we're all sitting in a ramen place Kunao likes and even though I'm a sprit and we don't need food I still found myself eating......and from the looks of things I might have to stop Mordred and Artoria from eating this place out of business. They are having a competition on who can eat the most and both have small towers of bowls next to them and they aren't showing any sign of stoping.

"Uh.....maybe we call this a draw ok, we still have yet to pay" I say but I was ignored.

"Man this is so much better that the food we had back home! It may be no Archers cooking but it's amazing!" Mordred yells finishing her 8th bowl of noodles.

"Indeed this is very satisfying" Artoria says as she finished her 9th bowl.

"Issei we have enough to pay for this.....right?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah we're just putting it on Azazel's tab" Issei says much to my shock.

15 minutes later

Lucky we managed to drag Artoria and Mordred out of the restaurant and now we are set to meet up with Azazel to check in. We found him and Sensei at a street bar. Azazel was drinking sake out of a small cup and Sensei was telling him he shouldn't drink at this time.

"Ahhh it's 5:00 somewhere, stop being such a buzz kill, I bet that's why you can't get a husband" Azazel says smirking.

"Haaaaaahhhh!? I'll show you buzz kill gimme that!" She says grabbing the sake out of his hand and gulping it down.