Chapter#12 All The World's Evil

'BANG!'

It was the first thing me and saber heard when we entered the church. In the middle of the large room was a hole and at the bottom was Kiritsugu standing over the corpse of Kiri Kotomine, blood slowly pooled around him and mixed with the strange black liquid that layered the bottom floor.

"Kiritsugu!" Saber yells down but she was ignored as Kiritsugu turned to the left and out of sight.

"Saber.......look....." I say my eyes glued to a table at the far end of the room.

It was the grail.......

It looked like a normal goblet with a few gems across the sides.

It held power I couldn't fathom.....I could feel it.....

This is my ticket home....our ticket home.....

It's time......

"You're late jester and saber.....I realized you were enjoying yourself with your old mad dog and injury's" the voice of Gilgamesh interrupted as he slowly walked out standing Infront of the grail.

"Look at that wild expression on your face saber, like that of a ravenous wild dog" he smiles.

"Gilgamesh.....get out of our way......we have a home to get t- guagh!" I say glaring at him but I was quickly stabbed in the side by a blade from a golden portal.

"Saber I have a proposition for you.....lay down your blade and be my wife....a grail that grant's miracle's, were is the sense of obsessing over something so dubious? Abandon these foolish ideals and childish babble's, seek only me and devote yourself to me alone....I sware if you do that I will give you every pleasure the world has to offer" Gilgamesh says smirking.

"*Tsk* fat chance Goldie.....sabers not an idiot......if anyone you are for assuming she would do something like that!" I yell pulling the blade out and summoning Konshou and Bakuya to my hands.

"David is correct you are a fool to think that!" Saber yells.

'CRASH!'

Gilgamesh shot another blade at us but luckily I blocked it causing the blade to bounce to the side into a pew.

" I was not asking, I am informing you of my decision, now let us hear your response" Gilgamesh says.

"I refuse I would nev-! Ahhh!" Saber yells but was interrupted by an axe stabbing into her side!

"I see your at a loss for words, it's fine you may answer wrongly as many times as you like if you would learn the joy of serving me" he says as more weapons appear out of golden portals behind him.

'shinnnggg....'

"By order of Kiritsugu Emiya, I use this command seal......I order you to use your Noble Phantasm......and
Destroy the Holy Grail...!" The voice of Kiritsugu says to our shock!

He stood behind us his hand held out as a red glow emitted from his command seal.

'WOOOOSH!'

Suddenly sabers sword revealed itself and began to glow brightly as saber struggled to stop herself from lifting the blade!

"KIRITSUGU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!???" I yell.