Author Update

Hello I hope you've been likening the story so far. I think it is time I address a few things. I sure you know this story was originally a Creepypasta story, but now it's now not really that anymore. If you originally started reading the story for that concept I'm sorry that it's gone in this direction if it isn't your cup of tea.

After writing the first story I thought it would be neat to filter in a few anime me and my friends have watched, I thought it would be neat to combine all of them in one story. Also I'm sure some of you are asking 'why dose David have Shirou Emiya's abilities?'. That will become a plot point later on and all will be answered.

Also for those who came here for a Creepypasta story I would like to let you know once this story is over and wrapped up I plan on writing a full Creepypasta story. I plan on making it more gritty and a bit fucked up. It won't be a full fem Creepypasta story I will switch the gender for a a few characters but nothing to major. And the protagonist wont be nearly as strong as someone like David.

Also for those who like David and his escapades I might make a PT3 to the story but it will be a one off story about 20 chapters long, and I may make a few one off things for him.

Please give my writing a shot I will try my hardest to improve it and make story's you will hopefully enjoy.

-Authur Dude