My One and Only Wolf (Jacob Black X Reader)

Start from the beginning

You quickly focused back on your food before he noticed you staring. You quickly finished your meal before excusing yourself and heading upstairs. Soon you heard footsteps on the stairs and Bella walked into her room where you had been lounging on her bed playing on your phone.

"You did talk much," she stated.

"I just didn't feel like talking," you lied.

"You always feel like talking. Something's wrong," Bella accused. You realized you wouldn't be able to hide your crush from Bella for too long so you relented and explained to Bella about your growing crush on Jacob she just knew you too well.

"You do realize he's not the best person to be around, right?" Bella asked sweetly.

"What if I like it?" you answered the question with another question. Bella just sighed and replied, "If that's what you want."

You thanked her just as Jacob knocked on Bella's door.

"Can I come in?" he asked through the door.

"Yeah," Bella called getting up to let him in. As he entered you found yourself staring at him. Jacob noticed your staring.

"Hello," Jacob told you, "Julia, right? Bella talks about you quite often."

"I'm flattered." you put a hand over your heart. A small blush was visible on your cheeks.

"So I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go on a picnic with me on Saturday?" Jacob asked.

"Like a date?" you questioned curiously.

"Maybe," he cheekily replied.

"Sure," you breathed.

The sun rose on Saturday and you hurried to get everything done before Jacob arrived to take you on the picnic. He was going to pick you up around noon so you could have lunch together.

Bella helped you pick out an outfit and helped with your makeup.

"Be careful," she warned you one last time.

You rolled your eyes and said, "I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself."

"I know."

You smiled at her and walked downstairs. You found Charlie talking harshly to Jacob, probably being the overprotective person he is when it came to either of you two dating.

"Bring her back safe," Charlie called to Jacob as you left.

"I will."

"Good."

The picnic was delicious. Your favorite foods were in there. How he got to know they were your favorite you would never know.

There was Gumbo kept warm in a thermos. It wasn't as good as your father's but you would let it slide. Speaking of your father, How would he react to you dating Jacob? He would probably give Jacob the same harsh talking to Charlie had given the boy.

"Can I kiss you?" Jacob asked suddenly.

You nodded. Jacob pulled you in closer and slowly placed his lips on yours. At first, it was slow and passionate but slowly it morphed into something fast and rough. It was amazing you felt like fireworks were going off around. You could smell his scent which oddly smelled like a mix somewhere between a wet dog and some type of cologne. When you finally broke apart for breath you were panting but happy.

"I love you," Jacob whispered.

"I love you too," you whispered back.

So the person who asked for this requested that they elope but I couldn't really feel that so I'm going to stop it here.

The request from JulzLovDraco4Eva was: 

Hi May I Have A Twilight One-Shot Please

Character: Jacob Black
OC Name: Julia Goudie Y/n
Trait: Sexy, Attractive, Romantic, Insightful, Agreeable To Jacob, Loves The Bad Boy Kind Extra: Her Dad & Bella's Dad are protective of Y/n Dating boys
Plot: Y/n is friends with Bella since she was young. Y/n seems like the shy type but secretly she likes the bad boy type of guys but doesn't want anyone to know, one day Y/n was over at Bella's for a sleepover when Bella's Dad had invited his other friend Billy & his son Jacob, as soon as Y/n saw Jacob Y/n had lost her words but protected it by eating dinner then taking Bella into her room to chat because she wanted to tell Bella about her feelings for Jacob, Bella was happy for her but warned her he is a bad boy but Y/n wasn't listening as Jacob had come in to say goodbye for the night & found Y/n steering at him & asked her on a date & she agreed. Next day Y/n was getting ready for the date with Bella helping, she still told Y/n to be careful but Y/n knew she could handle herself then Jacob had arrived to take her to a picnic, during the picnic they talked, cuddled & laughed then Jacob surprised her with a kiss which got deeper & Jacob asked her to elope. So they secretly got married & he dropped her off at Bella's afterwards kissing her goodbye to his new wife, Bella asked Y/n how her date went until she noticed a ring on her finger & asked her she didn't & Y/n told her she did when Bella's Dad & her dad walked in catching the sight of the ring & was going to tell her off when her dad saw Y/n's face about to cry & accepted letting Y/n leave to be with Jacob & once Jacob saw Y/n arrive at his place they gave each other a loving kiss happy to have each other forever heading inside to their new life as Husband & Wife. (Sorry it's long you don't have to use all of that if you don't want to i just wanted to share all the info so you got the aim i was going for) I Would Love To Read This, Hope You Like It And Can Do It :):):):)

It was a good request but some parts of it I couldn't get into all the way.