Date on the Beach

I don't own Solangelo sadly. They are so cute and I'm finally doing this. The romance aspect probably won't be good or the fashion aspect.

-Mystery

Will had the whole night planned out he would take Nico to the beach with a picnic basket that the Stoll procured for him along with the food they Stoll from the kitchen. The only thing he had left to do was ask Nico on the date.

A little before dinner Will walked up to his boyfriend and said, "Hey, Sunshine."

Nico turned around at Will's nickname for him.

"Don't call me that, Will," Nico said in a mock annoyed voice. Nico truly loved his boyfriend and couldn't be mad at the nickname. Nico honestly found the nickname endearing.

"Sunshine would you like to go for a date on the beach with me?" Will asked ignoring his boyfriend's complaint about the nickname.

"Sure, amore (my love)," Nico replied.

Will blushed at the nickname he had picked up just a bit of Italian from his significant other. He knew that 'amore' meant my love. He also knew a few choice words in Italian.

Will still couldn't believe that he had a boyfriend and it was the attractive son of Hades.

Nico couldn't believe that he had an attractive boyfriend such as the son of Apollo who captured his heart after Percy who he now thought of as more of a brother or cousin.

An hour later and both boys were ready to go on their date.

Nico wore a skull tee with dark jeans and his aviator jacket. The only splash of color was his shoes which were white. His hair looked like an attempt to tame it had been made but it wasn't obeying Nico.

Will wore a Camp Half-Blood tee with blue jeans and black shoe. His blond hair was in that laid back hairstyle that he knew Nico liked.

He had a surprise planned for Nico and was nervous, but he was going to do it anyway.

The two met up at the beach about a hour during the time dinner was.

"Hey Neeks you look nice tonight but you look nice all the time," Will complimented his boyfriend.

"Same to you Will," Nico replied.

Nico noticed Will had a picnic basket on his arm and was holding the other out for Nico to take. Which he did happily.

Arriving at the because Nico noticed a picnic blanket set out with a candle on it. Nico gasped he knew that Will was lovey dovey when he wants to be and set up the best dates.

Nico wasn't prepared for what happened after dinner though. Nico noticed that someone had thrown rose petals on the ground at some point (Will did it before the date Nico just never noticed.).

"Nico Di Angelo, I know we are only 18 but a demigod's life is never long so will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Nico's face lit up he started crying tears of joy, "Yes a million times yes amore."

This time it was Will's face who lit up as he slid the ring onto Nico's finger and got up from his perch on one knee.

The two kissed it was a passionate kiss that lasted for a full 30 seconds before campers emerged from the tree line and picked the two up. The campers weren't going to dump the newly engaged couple in the water like they had when Percy and Annabeth got engaged no they were going to dump the couple in Nico's cabin and lock and block the door so they couldn't escape.

At the wedding Nico wore a black tux while Will wore a yellow tux that seemed to contradict Nico greatly but as the saying goes opposites attract.

I wrote 600 words of pure Solangelo fluff I'm about to die of happiness.

-Mystery