SI's Baby Boss 1

The interns knew of Peter since he was 11 when he first wandered down to the intern labs and solved a problem the interns had been stuck on for days. At first, he was known as the cryptid of the tower, then as he got older and was introduced as the heir of the company and the biological child of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, he became known as Mini Stark, Mini Boss, Stark Jr. Of course, only SI knew of the child that would one day become their boss.

When Peter got sick after a field trip to Oscorp in middle school right before he graduated, well every single intern was worried about him and brought teddy bears, chocolate, and Get Well Soon cards to the Med Bay. (Yes, Peter kept every single one of the teddy bears and Get Well Soon cards.)

When Peter started high school people started to get suspicious about it, so the Starks came up with a lie. Peter Stark was an intern at Stark Industries, which was technically true, except for the fact Peter's role was Intern Director and Temporary CEO when both Tony and Pepper are out of commission.

In Peter's junior year he got bumped up to Co-CEO with Pepper. Peter started taking more calls and having to go to more meetings and he had more responsibilities. Peter Stark was Spider-Man too, and somehow managed to not look like a total mess at all times.

In R&D Peter would wear comfortable clothes and talk to all the employees comfortably, but Peter was a completely different person when dealing with the military. Peter Parker was known as the 'Devil of Stark Industries' within the military because the first time he had a meeting with General Young who was a complete and utter turd he scared the General so bad he the General may have peed himself a bit. Peter had strongly declined the military's offer for a contract in weapons dealing, because that is not what SI does anymore. Rumor has it that General Young ended up resigning the day after and now owns a flower farm far away from civilization.

Peter Stark was a legend within the military, and within SI. Peter Parker was the sunshine within Stark Industries and a compassionate boss, but when an employee was threatened, or someone wanted something that had morals against what Stark Industries is working towards...well Peter lived up to his name as the 'Devil of Stark Industries.' Peter had scared many CEOs of other companies because the either mistreated an employee or because they wanted SI to do something against the morals of Stark Industries.

So, when SI caught wind Peter was being bullied, they decided first to bring their proposal to the older CEO Pepper Stark. She agreed to bring Midtown High into Stark Industries so that they could hopefully catch the bully in action, and because she knew both the SI employees and the Avengers would keep Peter safe from any harm. Stark Industries would do anything to protect The Kid™. In fact, the first rule of Stark Industries was 'Protect The Kid™ at all costs.' Even the Avengers abided by this rule. Most SI employees where pretty sure S.H.I.E.L.D used this rule too and Black Widow and Hawkeye had started a Peter Stark Protection Squad within S.H.I.E.L.D but the Avengers would neither confirm nor deny of any such club existing.

Peter Stark was the most beloved person within Stark Industries, and nothing would keep the employees or the Avengers from protecting him. Peter was kept in the dark about the whole field trip thing until:

"Class! Next week we are going on a field trip to, drumroll please," Mr. Harrington said and when no one drum rolled he continued, "Stark Industries."

The class burst into cheers, except two people. Michelle 'MJ' Jones-Watson and Peter Stark or as he was known in school Peter Parker. No one except MJ and Ned knew he was Tony Stark's son and only after an extensive time where background checks were run, and it was proved the two could keep a secret. MJ was drawing furiously in her crisis notebook, most likely her favorite victim Peter Parker. Peter was just banging his head on the desk, thinking his father had something to do with this.

Both Luckily and unluckily the bell rang before anyone could say anything more.

"Hey Puny, ready for your lies to be exposed on the field trip?" Flash Thompson the school's resident bully asked.

"Eugene, I don't think Peter here is going to be the one humiliated I've been to the internship with him," MJ said.

"Yeah right like they'd let in a couple high schoolers into the most prestigious building in the world."

MJ glared at the bully before flipping him off and grabbing Peter's arm to turn and walk away. When the trio reached the outside of the building Peter instantly recognized Happy's car sitting and waiting for him to leave the building.

Each of the teens headed off to their respective cars after telling each other bye. As soon as Peter reached Happy's car and hopped in he started ranting to Happy about his day. Peter just barely caught himself before telling Happy about the field trip. If Happy didn't already know Peter didn't want to tell him and have more of a chance of being embarrassed on the field trip.

If his dad had planned the trip Peter already knew that he was screwed and that there would be no reviving him once his superfamily got a hold of the reins on the embarrass Peter Stark train.

"Hey, Mom can you sign this slip and not tell dad. I don't want to be embarrassed on the trip," Peter asked his mom as he exited the elevator.

"Sure sweetie. I can't make any promises though because you know your dad if he gets even a hint of this he will find a way to make it to the trip," Peter's mom told the teen.

"I know but you can at least try. Please, Mom," Peter pleaded with his biggest puppy eyes.

"I will try honey, but it isn't my fault if one of the other Avengers gets ahold of it and your dad finds out in the process, okay?"

"Alright, Mom."

Pepper signed the paper with a flourish before walking out of the room and running directly into Nat.

"Step 1 is in progress now it's your turn. Operation Protect The Kid ™ is a go," Pepper told the superspy.

That night at dinner Natasha announced the field trip to the team while holding up the slip that Pepper had signed, and Peter just knew that Friday was going to be either the best or the worst day of his life.

~End Part 1~

I need ideas with how to proceed on Part 2 pls help. 

-Mystery