My One and Only Wolf (Jacob Black X Reader)

This is going to be extremely OOC (most likely) you have been warned.

"Hey," you told your best friend, Bella, as you approached her at the beginning of the school day.

"Hey, yourself" she called back, "My dad's inviting some of his friends over for the weekend. I personally don't want to be stuck at home just listing to a bunch of full-grown men yelling at the TV screen. So want to have a sleepover?"

"Of course," you exclaimed excitedly. You loved having sleepovers with your friends and would grab at the chance anytime you could, "Let me just text my dad first."

"Alright," Bella replied as you pulled out your phone.

Sending off a quick text to your dad you put your phone in your pocket and walked hand in hand with Bella into the school.

You made it through school with minimal complications throughout the day. During your lunch period that you shared with Bella, you looked at your phone and saw your father had replied with an affirmative for the sleepover.

"We're on, baby," you exclaimed.

"Yes," Bella threw her fist up into the air.

As soon as school let out the both of you headed toward Bella's car.

You yelled in excitement as the two of you pulled into your driveway so you could grab some clothes really quickly. You hastily stuffed items into your duffle bag mentally going over the items you would need.

"Done," you called racing back to Bella's beat-up truck.

"Let's goooooo!" Bella exclaimed revving the car's engine and the two of you were off. The house Bella lived in with her father soon came into view and you were hopping out of the car before it even fully stopped. Bella laughed. She parked the car and turned off the engine.

You ran upstairs and put your bag down. Bella arrived right behind you. You jumped on her bed and started rambling about something or other. It was just the pointless chatter you two did all the time. You wouldn't remember what you talked about hours later besides the important or funny things.

What was actually hours seemed like only minutes when you and Bella were put in a room together. From a young age Bella and you were inseparable and chaotic which earned you the name, 'Chaos Children' by your parents. Occasionally they called you guys, 'Little Chaotic Gremlins.'

The two of you worked in the kitchen for a little while. Simultaneously and silently working together. A few minutes after dinner was done Bella's father pulled into the driveway in his police cruiser. He was followed closely by another car. You set out plates of the dinner that was prepared. It had been a simple creamed beef over mashed potatoes with green beans.

As Charlie walked through the door he said, "I'm home! What is that I smell?"

"Creamed beef," you proudly exclaimed leading him over to the table.

"Smells delicious."

"Tastes just as good."

"Do you mind if Jacob and his father join us?" Charlie asked.

Bella shrugged and got up to prepare another two plates. She placed one on the table in front of a chair before placing another on the table and pulling the chair out from the table. Just at that moment, a young man walked in pushing a wheelchair that held an older man.

Your jaw dropped. The boy was what you would call hot. He had the air of a bad boy around him. His 6'7 frame towered over your smaller frame. His black hair was cut short and went with his Russet skin perfectly. His eyes were a dark brown that seemed to be staring right through you and into your soul. He wore a skin-tight white shirt that showed off his muscles and black pants.