Percabeth Revealed

I am not Rick Riordan if I was I would be rich and a male.

I feel so bad for a few of these sentences, and I promise I don't believe them at all. (Hint: They're about Luke and Silena.) I love the characters to death (Maybe not Ethan, but I don't hate him so...) and could never say the mean sentences about them without my heart breaking.

--Mystery

The Mist had fallen to the hands of Gaia. Gaia had been able to mortally wound Hecate during the final battle. Now the Mist was gone, no more than remains in places where once was an extreme concentration of it, so what else was there to do except send the demigods to school.

Luckily none of the camps had been found, so New Rome was still a safe haven for demigods along with Camp Half-Blood. Also, luckily Percy and Annabeth had been sent to the same school.

Goode High, the only place Percy had managed to not get kicked out of for more than one year. Also, the place Paul Blofis aka Percy's stepfather worked. Gods, demigods, and monsters had been revealed. Names of demigods not so much though stories had been told about the adventures of the Son of Poseidon along with the Daughter of Athena, and Lord of the Wild along with stories of the Seven. When the gods spoke of the Seven you could practically hear the capitalization at the beginning of seven.

It was now the middle of the year when Annabeth and Percy were sitting in Greek History a now mandatory class.

"Today we will be learning about the adventures of the Son of Poseidon, the Daughter of Athena, and the Lord of the Wild. At the beginning of next semester, we will learn about the Seven and their adventures.

Let's start at the beginning of their adventures. The first adventures. The very beginning starts with a thief. A lightning thief to be exact. Can anyone tell me who stole Zeus's lightning bolt?" the teacher said.

Percy nor Annabeth raised their hands fearing for a flashback to when Luke betrayed them.

"Very well. Luke Castellan stole Zeus's lightning bolt then proceed to host Kronos in the end," the teacher answered her own question, "He was a villain throughout."

Well, that sentence made Percy crack a little but the next one well let's just say Percy wasn't too happy with their teacher.

"Silena Beauregard was also a villain. She aided Kronos throughout his adventures. More people such as Ethan Nakamura, Lou Ellen Blackstone and many more demigods were on Kronos' side so therefore could be considered bad."

"Silena, Daughter of Aphrodite was a hero not a villain. She led the Ares cabin into battle as another demigod, Clarisse, Daughter of Ares. She knew fighting that drakon would lead to her death, yet she still did it. She died in our friend Clarisse's arms.

Luke, Son of Hermes killed himself in that one moment where he was in control. He took the knife he had gifted the Daughter of Athena so long ago and stabbed himself right in his Achilles heel.

Ethan Nakamura, Son of Nemesis rebelled against Kronos in his last moments he was killed because he saved my life by striking Kronos in the neck, even though Kronos had the Achilles Curse and the knife broke puncturing him in the stomach. He bled out in front of me, giving one last request that all of the minor gods and goddess deserved to be honored.

Lou Ellen Blackstone, Daughter of Hecate was not a villain after the war she approached the camp after war was over. After learning that the gods had agreed to honor minor gods and goddess like her mother she joined the camp, helping design her mother's cabin, and becoming head counselor. Lou Ellen also helped to foil the Romans plans when Octavian was leading them. None and I mean none were villains those 4 where heroes in the end. 3 of 4 died. No one deserves to disrespect them," Percy ranted.

The teacher looked taken back. Shocked that one of her students knew so much about the Second Titan War. So much in fact it was like he participated in it. Annabeth finally calmed Percy down from his rant. The guy's fatal flaw is loyalty of course he would rant about the fact that his friends were considered villains No one disrespected Percy Jackson's friends and got away with it. The teacher and the students looked shocked that the one person in the class who barely tried had ranted at the teacher about her accusation of the demigods.

"Hey, Seaweed Brain, you need to calm down you basically revealed us to the whole class," Annabeth said.

"Well, if we reveal ourselves, we can go back to camp," Percy said.

"Fine we can reveal ourselves."

"Heck, yeah. I am Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, god of the seas, earthquakes, and horses. I have defeated the minotaur, Medusa, the kindly ones, and many other monsters. I have the only tame hellhound in the whole word. I am the retriever of Zeus' lightning bolt and Hades helm. I defeated Ares the god of War at age twelve. I sailed the Sea of Monsters at age thirteen. At age fourteen I rescued Artemis and Annabeth; I held the sky. At ages fourteen still I wandered the Labyrinth and helped to find Pan, the former Lord of the Wild. I participated in the Battle of the Labyrinth. At ages fifteen and sixteen I participated in the Battle of Manhattan. At the age of about seventeen, I was kidnapped by Hera, memories erased and sent to the Roman camp. I retrieved the twelfth legion's eagle. I defeated Polybotes with help from a god. I am a former praetor of the twelfth legion. I wandered Tartarus with my girlfriend. I am the proud boyfriend of Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena."

"I am Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. I did most of the things Percy has done, minus defeating the minotaur, Medusa, rescuing myself and Artemis, being kidnapped by Hera and having my memories erased, bringing back the twelfth legions standard, but I did find the Athena Parthenos. I however was never a praetor of the twelfth legion. I am the somewhat proud girlfriend of Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon."

"Hey! Why only somewhat proud?"

"Because you're a Seaweed Brain."

"Code M: Subcode E evacuate immediately," The intercom said.

Code M meant monster while Subcode E meant emposai. Percy and Annabeth quickly took out their swords. Meeting the emposai in front of the school, they slashed and dashed until only one emposai was left standing.

"Kelli, you reformed quickly," Percy said.

Perseus Jackson how nice to see you again. Is your little girlfriend with you?" Kelli said

Annabeth stepped beside Percy from where she had been making sure no one got hurt in the attack.

"Yes, Kelli, yes I'm here, and going to send you back to Tartarus," Annabeth said before lunging with her drakon bone sword. Kelli quickly moved out of the way, but she ran into Percy's sword from where he had stuck it out the second Kelli started to move. The sword only grazed Kelli not enough to send her back to Tartarus, but enough to slow her down. Annabeth was able to catch her by surprise and stab her in the neck because of how slow Kelli moved.

Suddenly a hot rod red car pulled up and a small Latino elf pulled into the school parking lot.

"Hey need a ride?" He asked looking at Percy and Annabeth.

"Sure, Repair Boy," Annabeth replied before getting in the passenger's seat and Percy complaining about being in the back.

No one questioned why Percy and Annabeth didn't come back the next day or any days after it.