The Class Knows

If I owned Miraculous Ladybug Hawkmoth wouldn't have all of the Miraculous and Adrienette/ LadyNoir would be together.

--Mystery

It accidently happened the night before. Adrien didn't mean to detransform in front of Ladybug and Marinette didn't mean to detransform in front of Chat Noir. Their miraculous just happened to run out at the same time. They just happened to have landed on the same roof that was an equal distance from both of their houses and on the same side of the roof. You know what let's just say it was planned and not make it look like an accident though in all honesty, both of the oblivious love birds weren't supposed to detransform in front of each other.

The two talked and talked all throughout the night about trivial things before they headed back to their respective homes. Confessions had been made during that late night talk. Each hero found it easier to talk to each other once their identities were known.

The next morning the two heroes walked into their class hand in hand. Marinette Dupain-Cheng wasn't a stuttering mess next or talking to Adrien Agreste her crush since the first day he arrived.

"Sleep well, M'lady?" Adrien asked the second Marinette walked into the school. Adrien took Marinette's hand before they walked into the class together. The two of course were bombarded by Adrienette shippers though some of the class had been won over by Lila who claimed to have a crush on Adrien and that Marinette was just jealous of her. Many believed that Marinette, sweet innocent Marinette bullied Lila Rossi, a manipulative liar.

"Why are you two holding hands, are you dating?" Rose asked as soon as the duo walked in the door.

"Yes, we are," Adrien said a proud smirk on his face. Marinette just stuttered a 'yes' not use to all the attention in her civilian form.

"B-But Adrien I-I t-th-thought y-yo-you l-loved m-me," Lila said crocodile tears in her eyes, immediately her followers surrounded her. Wanting to get a scoop Alya came up to the duo and asked, "Adrien are you publicly cheating on Lila with Marinette?"

"No Alya I am not Lila has been lying about having a relationship with me, the only reason she models with me is because she struck a deal with me, and she seems to have broken the deal by threating Marinette. Lila sexually harasses me on set while taking photos. I have marks from where she has clung to me and left nail marks. Me and Lila were never dating, and I would never date a liar like her," Adrien snapped.

"What other stuff has Lila been lying about?" Nino wondered.

"Have any of you actual seen Lila talk to Jagged Stone or seen any indication that she knows him. If you knew anything about him, you would know that Jagged has never had a cat because he is deathly allergic and that his alligator Fang has been with him for the past 20 years. Have you seen any indication that Lila knows any of the people she claims too? We know that Marinette knows Jagged we've seen her interact with him and that she designed both his Eiffel Tower sunglasses and the album cover of one of his albums. Rose, you know the Prince of Achu have you ever asked him if he knew someone by the name of Lila Rossi doesn't, he also works with children not with the environment. Isn't it obvious that Ladybug's best friend is Chat Noir, I think she has even told Alya that in one interview," Adrien fumed.

"Wow," The whole class said before quickly fact checking ever single-story Lila has ever told.

"Yes Hawkmoth."

The class looked to see who said it before realizing the door and windows were locked. Doing a quick head count Marinette and Adrien were able to decipher that Lila was the akumitazed victim. Is she really a victim though if she willing takes the akuma out of the air?

Lila had been turned into a villain named Web Weaver. Instead of weaving a web like a spider Web Weaver weaves a web of lies that no one can help but believe.

Marinette and Adrien couldn't see a way to escape without transforming in front of the class since the doors and windows were locked and the classroom had no broom cupboards.

"Tikki spots on," Marinette shouted.

"Plagg claws out," Adrien cried just a second after Marinette.

Two bright lights one pink and one green engulfed the two teenagers. When the light disappeared Ladybug and Chat Noir were standing in the place Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste were standing moments earlier.

"Chat the akuma is in her bracelet or her necklace. I'll go for the bracelet you go for the necklace," Ladybug said.

The fight lasted no longer than five minutes with exactly one use of Cataclysm and Lucky Charm. Ladybug's lucky charm had been a jump rope which she had tied into a bracelet and used to replace Web Weaver's bracelet that she had. Chat Noir had already used his Cataclysm on the necklace and no akuma had flown out, so Marinette stomped on the bracelet after getting it off the akumatized girl. A purple butterfly flew out of the bracelet which Ladybug caught in her yoyo before letting it go as a pure white butterfly.

"Now I'm sure you have questions," Marinette said, "but before you ask them let's get classes done and we can go to the bakery for your questions."

The day passed smoothly, and as promised Marinette brought most of the class excluding Lila to the bakery for sweet treats and a Q and A session after school

Mystery's Short Stories.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें