Loki is a Mother?

You may be asking what the hades? How is Loki a mother, but hear me out. In both Marvel canon and Magnus Chase canon Loki IS genderfluid. If you haven't read Magnus Chase then backstory. Alex Fierro is a genderfluid demigod (default) daughter of Loki. Loki is her mother. How? Loki was female when she met Alex's father. Therefore Loki is Alex's mother. While Loki is Sam's father. It makes sense if you read Magnus Chase.

I forgot how Sam and Amir's relationship works because I do remember that Sam and Amir are engaged to be married (?) and according to customs while they are only engaged they must be accompanied by a male family member on all dates (?) Correct me if I'm wrong. Please I want to be corrected on my information I am not trying to give out false information.

Takes place right before the one shot Chaos Christmas (coming soon (give me like 2 days))

Alex didn't know why she had to go see her mother in New York, but reluctantly she packed a bag and dragged Magnus along with her. She won't admit it but Magnus was the only thing that made the whole trip bearable and maybe her sister.

Loki was in New York because in order to get out of his punishment with snake poison. Thor had been given permission to interfere with mortal affairs and Odin decided that since Loki had mostly repented for his crimes he would help Thor in dealing with the Avengers.

The Greeks and the Norse were allied for the first time in hundreds of years. Since the Greeks had stricter laws for getting involved in mortal affairs the Norse were the ones who ended up exposing themselves as 'extraterrestrials'. Everyone believed Thor to be an alien instead of a actual real god. He kept up a glamor of course. Instead of his usual auburn hair Thor had blond hair curtesy of the Mist. No one without godly blood could lift his hammer.

At exactly five pm on December twentieth Alexi (male), Magnus, Sam, and Amir were entering Avengers tower. When stopped at security Alex told them, "Thor and Loki should be aware that we are to be arriving today."

"How can this be proved?" the guard asked.

"Ask the A.I." Alex simply replied.

The guard nervously looked at the closest camera.

"THOR AND LOKI HAVE BEEN ASKED AND THOR CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS EXPECTING THE ARRIVAL OF A MR. CHASE, MRS. AL-ABBAS. HE ALSO SAYS THAT IF ALEX IS MALE OR FEMALE TODAY AND THAT THE ARRIVAL OF MR. FALDAN AND IS PLEASANT SURPRISE," F.R.I.D.A.Y. relayed to the guards.

"Thank you Mrs. A.I. voice. Tell Lord Thor and my mother that at the moment I am male or Amir would not be here."

~On the banquet floor~

The Avengers were preparing for the Christmas party that would take place later that day. Decorations were set. Center pieces on every table. Lights hung from the ceiling twinkling a green and red. Fake snow fell from the vents leaving a light drizzle of snow.

"I WAS TOLD TO INFORM THOR AND LOKI THAT FOUR PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSEDLY HERE TO SEE YOU," F.R.I.D.A.Y informed the group as they were in the elevator.

"Cameras F.R.I.," Tony asked the A.I.

F.R.I.D.A.Y pulled the cameras from the security area up. They showed for teens standing in front of the security gates. One wore a green hijab* and some armor.. Another with golden hair wore a faded tee with jeans and rune necklace. The third had green hair with a plaid vest over a plain white shirt and green skinny jeans. They also wore a pink hoodie around their waist. The last wore a sleeveless t-shirt that showed the Arab tattoos on his biceps and a pair of shorts.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. tell security that they have been expected. Ask Alex Fierro if she is male or female today and tell Mr. Faldan that it is a pleasant surprise. Add the last two to the data base as Magnus Chase and Samirah Al-Abbas."

"ON IT POINT BREAK", F.R.I.D.A.Y replied using the programmed nickname for the god. The message was obviously relayed downstairs because soon a reply was heard through the camera. The green haired (now identified as a male) teen replied with, "Thank you Mrs. A.I. voice. Tell Lord Thor and my mother that at the moment I am male or Amir would not be here."

The Avengers stared at each other. Who could possible this boy's mother. Thor laughed at the confused faces of his co-workers and took pity on them.

"Loki is gender-fluid. He was female when Mr. Fierro was conceived therefore he is Alex's mother."

The Avengers were still confused but nodded at the explanation. When the four stepped out of the elevator to the Avengers floor where the Avengers were waiting. The teens gave a nod in the direction of the two gods before addressing Loki, "Odin sent us to check on you, now that you are no longer trapped under the poison to see if you are behaving yourself."

"Oh yes, Loki is behaving himself young demigods and mortal," Thor lightly replied to the four.

"How are Otis and Marvin?" Magnus asked.

"They are good son of Frey. The same routine has been happening for centuries." Thor chuckled. Magnus nodded. The Avengers were still confused. Tony was the first to voice the obvious confusion by saying, "Loki is a mother?"

"Yep." Alex simply replied. The rest hummed agreement.

"Can we do introductions or something please?" Natasha stiffly asked.

"Of course, I guess I'll start considering I'm the most normal of us." Amir replied.

The Arab continued by saying, "I'm Amir Faldan. Can't really say much about me other than I'm now clear-sighted and betrothed to Sam."

Sam was the next to go, "I'm Samirah Al-Abbas a Valkyrie and daughter of Loki." The Avengers for their part took the confession in stride. F.R.I.D.A.Y had nothing to say because technically Sam wasn't dead and it wouldn't necessarily be weird however when Magnus and Alex went she spoke up.

Magnus went third. "I'm Magnus Chase son of Frey."

"ACCORDING TO NEWS REPORTS MR. CHASE YOU ARE DEAD." F.R.I.D.A.Y told the group.

"Oh yeah, and I'm dead as the A.I. said but I am an einherjar."

Alex went last.

"Last but not least I am Alex Fierro as of now a Son of Loki."

"YOU TOO MR. FIERRO WERE REPORTED DEAD."

"Yep I am also an einherjar."

"So are you guys staying for the Christmas party?" Tony asked breaking the silence as the Avengers processed the information that two dead people where in their midst.

Waiting for editing. Fourth update of the Christmas break. Christmas Chaos will be out soon.