Chaos Christmas (Part 1)

You asked so you shall recieve. I personally wanted Merlin. You asked for Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Marvel. I have Magnus Chase and Kane Chronicles because they are part of the Riordanverse.

No Civil War no particular time line is followed. This is linked to both Arthur Return's (Halloween Special: Merlin/HP) and Loki is a Mother (Marvel/Magnus Chase) .

-Mystery

Peter was excited Mr. Stark had invited him to a Christmas Party at the tower. Peter was supposed to be officially introduced to the Avengers and some of friends that Thor had invited. A few other big CEOs were supposed to be there.

When Peter and May made it to the tower F.R.I.D.A.Y. greeted the duo before letting them up.

Peter was shocked. There were more people than he thought and the entire banquet floor was crowded. Apparently a group had arrived earlier in the day and Tony had extended an invitation to them and they accepted.

"Peter. My favorite prodigy," Tony exclaimed as Peter and May exited the elevator.

"I'm your only prodigy, Mr. Stark," Peter retorted.

"True. True," Mr. Stark dismissively replied before grabbing Peter's shoulders and leading him away from May and over to a group of people.

"This is Mr. Dare, CEO of Dare Industries and his daughter Rachel Elizabeth Dare," Tony introduced.

"I hope you don't mind Mr. Stark but I brought a few friends. Oh and Peter nice to see you again," Rachel replied not looking up from her drawing.

"Okay I guess," Tony told the redhead as over a hundred teens streamed out the elevator. How they fit in there was a mystery.

"Nice to see you too RED," Peter chirped before dragging Tony off to distract him from the hundreds of teens.

"I didn't know you knew Rachel Dare. How many other billionaires do you know?" Tony asked a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Um... Let's see. Danny Rand, Harry Osborn and by extension his father. You and RED."

"How do you know all these people?"

"You: Spider-Man. Danny: Spider-Man. Rachel: Camp. Harry: Childhood."

"I didn't know you go to a camp."

"That's because it's for people like me with ADHD and/or Dyslexia. Most of the time we attract a lot of trouble. Not just muggers and bad teachers, but also mythological trouble."

"What do you mean?"

"You know that bronze that is in some of my webs?"

"Yeah."

"Its a bronze called Celestial Bronze only found in Mount Olympus."

"Do you mean there are other pantheons besides Norse?"

"Yep. There are Greeks and Romans. I believe that Egyptians also exist. I think Percy and Annabeth might have met a few."

"So we have Greek, Roman, Norse, and Egyptian. I don't know how much more of this I can take. How about we go meet the rest of the Avengers? And the new groups."

"Yep."

The father-son duo walked over to the Avengers first.

"So we have Thor," Tony pointed to the god and Peter looked reserved but not particularly intimidated.

"Loki," This time Peter looked a little weary.

"I can promise you child. I have decided to try and reform. I can't lie if I say that my son and daughter do not somewhat scare me at the moment," Loki calmed the spider.