A Seemingly Normal Field Trip (Part 1)

Security Clearances:
D: Demigod. (Gods just appear wherever they want so...)
L: Legacy

M: Mortal
O: Oracle (Special clearance for Rachel because she's technically not mortal but not a demigod.)
C: Chiron

Those are the I guess groups. Now the levels:
1: Untrusted
2: Visitors of the employees
3: Trusted
4: Visitors of the Avengers
5: Employees
6: Head of Office's
7: High-Level Visitors
8: Avengers
9: Tony, Pepper, Rhodey, Peter, and Happy. (And undisclosed demigods)

There is an emergency protocol M for a monster with sublevels of the type of monster.

Peter is a legacy of Athena and Hephaestus, Tony is a demigod son of Hephaestus, and Clint is a son of Apollo.

If they are D they get access to weapon rooms that people who are unaware of the greek/roman world don't.

I don't own the MCU or Riordnaverse.

"Field Trip to Stark Industries on Friday," Mr. Brunner told his Biology class.

"Oh great. Let's hope I don't get expelled on this one," Percy Jackson whispered to Annabeth Chase who laughed a bit. 

Peter who had his head on his desk was sure he would die of embarrassment on this trip. Luckily for him though Mr. Brunner believed Peter had an internship at SI.

Peter walked into SI that day scanning his access card as F.R.I.D.A.Y announced, "Peter Parker. Clearance Level: L9 Position: Personal Intern and [Redacted]."

Peter didn't really know what Clearance Level: L9 meant, but Mr. Stark told him that he got full access to almost everywhere except a few select rooms.

"Hey, Mr. Stark," Peter greeted his mentor-turned-father figure.

"Hey, Pete. Anything interesting happen at school today?" Tony asked.

"My Biology class is going on a field trip here for some reason."

"Oh...good luck convincing the rest of the Avengers not to embarrass you. Clint may have another target though," Tony laughed, "Do I need to sign the slip?"

"No, I'll have May do it."

"Ok. Now come on I need help with this suit."

Aunt May was working the night shift Wednesday and part of Thursday, so Peter would be staying at the Tower those two nights. Peter sent the slip to May who printed it out signed it and then sent it to Mr. Brunner.

When Tony told the Avengers about his trip Clint asked, "Is Jackson on it?"

"I made sure it was Percy's class," not Peter, Percy, "This is my revenge for his disappearing on us for eight months. I even cleared it with Annabeth beforehand," Tony told Clint cheekily.

"Is that the kid you had us looking for?" Nat asked.

"Yep, he was just found a few months ago now Clint and I need our revenge on him for his disappearing act."

The same thing went through each of the Avenger's minds and Peter's 'What the Hades?'

Friday came quickly for Peter with an undisturbed Thursday except for patrol and Flash's occasional taunts. He worried about if the Avengers were going to send him to an early grave for the whole week.

Peter was pretty sure he was safe from Clint and Tony who were hellbent on embarrassing Percy Jackson, for reasons Peter was still unsure of. Percy had looked uneasy for the week, but that was put down to the fact that he was expelled from almost every school he attended and most times because of a field trip incident.

When the bus rolled around Peter wasn't the only miserable-looking person around and MJ wasn't the only one laughing. Annabeth was also laughing at Percy's misfortune and because she knew what Tony and Clint had planned.

"Hey, dude. Can you believe it?" Ned asked excitedly as they boarded the bus.

"No, Ned I can't. I'm going to be forced into an early grave because of embarrassment," Peter leaned his head on the seat in front of him, "I may be safe from Mr. Stark and Clint for a while though."

"Why's that?" Ned asked.

"Percy has a target from them on his back. I'm not through though. It seems quite a few of the employees know him and are planning to pull a prank. They also have one for me," Peter groaned.

Ned laughed at his friend's misfortune and MJ looked up but continued reading her book after a second.

"Hey what book are you reading?" Annabeth asked MJ from behind.

MJ didn't answer just held up the book for Annabeth to look at the title. She nodded at the title and walked away after commenting, "Good book."

Mr. Brunner explained the rules of the trip before they went inside. Percy was given a look that explicitly prohibited the use of any powers unless absolutely necessary.

"Hello, my name is Malcolm Pace and I will be your tour guide." the blond tour guide introduced himself. Percy scrunched his face at him suspiciously and Annabeth waved at him. Peter also waved toward the friendly grey-eyed intern.

"We have security levels that no one really knows what they mean besides the numbers.

The first group is D. The next is L. Third is M. And two special categories C and O.

Then we have the numbers which tell you how much access you have. One is for people like tour groups and press who are untrusted. Two is for visitors of the employees. Three for more trusted visitors. Four is for visitors of the Avengers. Five is the employees which includes interns. Six is for the Heads. Seven is for High-Level Visitors. Eight is for the Avengers. Nine is for a few classified people," Malcom explained, "Now the speakers only announce high-level visitors and up or for, field trips, what is on the badge so the group can get the experience."

He passed out badges to the group before walking through, "Malcolm Pace. Clearnace Level: D5 Position: R&D Employee." the computer announced.

Flash strutted up to the scanner next and scanned his card, "Eugene Thompson. Clearance Level M1 Position: Visitor."

Malcolm nodded for the next person to go through. Everyone had the clearance of M1 till the line got to Ned and MJ who had the clearance of M3. People watched but not as much as they did when Peter went through and Percy after him.

Peter slowly walked through the scanner waiting for his spider-sense to go off in case anyone was trying to scare him, "Peter Parker. Clearance Level: L9. Postion: Tony Stark's Personal Intern and [Redacted]." Peter relaxed as if nothing happened when he walked through the scanner.

Even Peter was surprised at the clearance levels, Annabeth, Percy, and Mr. Brunner had.

"Annabeth Chase. Clearance Level: D9. Position: Leader.

The next to go through was Percy, "Perseus Jackson. Clearance Level: D9 Position: Leader."

Lastly, Mr. Brunner pushed himself through the scanner, "Chiron Brunner. Clearance Level: C9. Position: Trainer."

Malcom seemed unphased by the clearance levels of Peter, Percy, Mr. Brunner, and Annabeth ushered them onto the first stop.

Well over 1000 words so I'll stop. Plus I need to update so here is your update. This has been sitting in my word document for a while.

-Scarlett.

Edited: Originally it was my OC who was in it and then I changed it to Annabeth because I realized that she would take Biology pretty sure it is a required High School class.