SI's Baby Boss 3

As you know I don't own Marvel if I did we would at least be shown a lab day and more irondad moments in the MCU. I also don't own the concept of the Young Boss protocol or as I called it in this the Mini Boss Takes SI Protocol. I think @Angeeelatin gave me this idea so check them out. 

-Mystery

The tour went smoothly until it was time for lunch. At that time a worrying protocol was activated. 

ATTENTION ALL EMPLOYEES THE MINI BOSS TAKES SI PROTOCOL HAS BEEN PUT INTO EFFECT. BABY BOSS NOW HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OVER ALL PEOPLE CURRENTLY RESIDING WITHIN SI. 

"Why FRIDAY?" Peter asked the AI. 

BOSS HAS BEEN SENT ON A MISSION WITH MR. ROGERS AND VISION. MRS. STARK HAS HAD TO FLY OUT TO HONG KONG SO YOU ARE IN CHARGE UNTIL SHE LANDS. ALSO, THERE IS AN HEAD INTERN MEETING BOSS WAS SUPPOSED TO ATTEND BEFORE BEING CALLED ON THE MISSION AND GENERAL KARL IS  REQUESTING A MEETING.

Peter groaned. General Karl was known for being a persistent general who wanted SI to make the military weapons. 

"Tell the interns I have something to take care of before I join the meeting. Tell them they can start without me I should only be 15-30 minutes," Peter called to the AI. 

DONE BABY BOSS.

"Thanks. Karen pull up dad's schedule," Peter called to nothing. Natasha and Wanda had already approved him wandering off to go do what he needed to do. This protocol had only been activated 3 times where Peter had complete control of SI and it only happened in emergencies. 

Two holographic schedules appeared in front of Peter one with his dad's schedule and one with his. 

"Karen move all of dad's meetings for today to my schedule and add a few of mom's until her estimated landing time." Karen did as told apparently since both schedules merged into one. 

"Move mom's 2 O'clock appointment to 3:30." 

Again it was done. Peter continued rearranging to schedule until his teacher said, "Mr. Parker you can not just wander off you must stay with the group. I can't lose a student again." 

"To be FRANK Mr. Harrington. I'm sure Peter knows his way around SI better than even Pepper or Tony. He visits the intern labs regularly and knows how to get to the meeting rooms. This protocol has been activated 3 times before Peter can handle himself. He is the Co-CEO of SI. Everyone loves him. Now, if you would let go of him he can get to all of his important meetings," Natasha said with her signature death glare. Flash who had been on the receiving end of it earlier elected to stay quite. 

Mr. Harrington released the Mini Stark who promptly walked to the elevator and instructed FRIDAY to take him to floor 50 where he had told the general to go. 

10 minutes later and the class was stepping out of the elevator on the very same floor just to see Peter rejecting the general's attempts at persuading Peter to have SI create weapons for the military fail. 

"No general we will not be going against our morals and creating weapons of mass destruction for the military or anyone. We already have contracts with the military to sell only protective equipment this does not include weapons," Peter yelled at the general. 

"Aren't you a little young to be leading a meeting like this. You are just a boy not even out of school. Yet, Stark trusts a child like you to lead this meeting. Maybe you should just give me the weapons," the general yelled back. 

"I may just be a child but while the Mini Boss Takes SI protocol is activated I have more power than you within my father's building." 

The general stormed out because he realized he wasn't winning this argument and because Peter had scared his pants off with his authoritative voice and protective nature with SI's morals along with his parents and their employees. 

The class gaped all except Ned and MJ who just stood their and watched the event like they had watched it happen before. 

The next time the class saw Peter he was walking out of a meeting room with intens filing out behind him. 

Peter apparently spotted Natasha because he walked up to her and pointed towards the training rooms before saying a quick one word in russian, "Сбережения (spar)?" Nat nodded and the two headed towards the training room. 

The class apparently had special access for the tour and walked in on both Natasha and Peter sparring. Clint, Sam, Loki, Thor, Bucky, and Bruce were watching the dance like session. 

Peter would throw a punch or kick and Natasha would dodge before retaliating. Peter would flip over her retaliation or catch it. They continued like this until Natasha landed a solid punch which knocked Peter to the floor. 

"Я выиграл детеныша паука (I won baby spider)," the ex-assassin told Peter 

"Не очень быстрыймама-паук, (not so fast mama spider)" Peter smirked and Natasha apparently hadn't noticed his legs drawing in to kick her off him. 

It worked but Natasha gracefully flipped and landed in a crouch. At that exact time FRIDAY called out to the duo. 

PETER YOU HAVE A 2 O'CLOCK APPOINTMENT STARTING SOON AND YOUR 20 MINUTE TIMER FOR THE SPAR IS UP. NEITHER OPPONENT WON.

"Ну тогда малыша пауканарисовать? (well then baby spider draw?)" Black Widow asked. 

"Йеп Тетя Нат, (Yep Aunt Nat)" Peter told his aunt, before walking into the changing room to change into another set of clothes that weren't all sweaty. 

Peter exited looking sharp in a suit and tie that he apparently stored in the dressing room (He had ran up to his room to get it before the spar.) at the same time the class was leaving. 

Peter of course would not be leaving the building since the Mini Stark Takes SI protocol was activated and he did have his parents permission to stay anyway it had been a note written on the permission slip Peter turned in. Apparently, though the teacher hadn't read the note because he tried to pull Peter aside and drag him to the bus. 

Which didn't work because Wanda used her magic to pull the teacher off of Peter, who was then escorted by the male Avengers to the elevator because they knew someone might try something again. 

By the time the class arrived at the lobby there was an army of angry interns and Avengers standing in front of them waiting for Flash so they could torture him for hurting their precious cinnamon roll. 

Let's just say Flash was never seen again by anyone except his tortures which included every single Peter Parker stan in the world. 

Think I'm gonna end it here. But SI's Baby Boss is finally finished I had writer's block on this story for so long but you get two updates in a day. 

-Mystery