A Seemingly Normal Field Trip (Part 2)

"Here is our Cafeteria," Malcolm said halfway through the trip. It was lunchtime so everyone would be stopping for an hour to eat.

Of course, since everything was fine and dandy something horrible had to happen.

"EMERGENCY CODE M. SUBLEVELS: C, E, H, AND UNIDENTIFIED."

Percy looked out the window where an army of monsters was heading toward them. Cyclops, Emposua, Hellhounds, and the Egyptian monster Percy fought with Carter once.

Demigods were already streaming out of the doors. All of them were already working on the monsters. Percy caught a glimpse of Carter Kane in their midst.

"Malcolm get them to a safe space," Percy ordered.

"Got it," Malcolm dragged Peter to stop him from trying to go help. Peter was trying to escape Malcolm's grip to help what he thought was the Avengers fighting whatever FRIDAY had told them about, but Malcolm had an iron grip that even managed to keep ahold of Peter who was using his super strength.

"Annabeth, with me."

Annabeth nodded and the two ran out of the room.

"FRIDAY, penthouse please."

Pete didn't expect FRIDAY to respond to Malcolm so he was surprised when she said, "UNAUTHORIZED USERS"

"Override for Emergency Code M. I have Peter. RED and Chiron are also with me," Malcolm replied promptly.

Peter looked at them in confusion.

"BOSS SAYS COME ON UP. HE'LL MEET YOU IN THE PENTHOUSE"

"Also, FRI can I have my weapons?"

Peter looked at him as if was crazy as did Peter's classmates.

"Mine too FRI," Rachel called.

"Would you send me a bow and arrow from the nearest weapons room?" Chiron asked.

Now everyone was confused. When FRIDAY opened up a compartment in the elevator that held a grappling hook, dagger, bow and arrow, and a blue plastic hairbrush decked out in bronze spikes Peter was doubly confused.

"Thanks, FRI," the three armed humans called.

"YOU'RE WELCOME," FRIDAY said while the doors opened to the penthouse.

"Peter you're safe," Tony said relieved as they stepped out of the elevator.

"You really think we'd let anything harm him? I stopped him from running off with Percy and Annabeth to go and fight something he isn't equipped for," Malcolm replied.

"Can everyone hold up?" Peter asked, "What in the world is going on?"

"Wait Parker really knows Tony Stark?" Flash exclaimed.

"That's what you choose to focus on now, Flash, really?" Peter responded annoyed.

"Yes, Peter knows me. Now, do I need to help with the monsters?"

"Looks like Percy and Annabeth have everything under control," Malcolm replied looking out the window.

Percy was helping Carter get the necklace off of the crocodile by distracting the brute. Annabeth was taking down the last of the Hellhounds. Another demigod was working on a few Cyclops with a fourth taking on the last Empousa. The rest of the demigods were nibbling on ambrosia and healing their wounds. A few Apollo kids were walking around and helping wrap up the worse wounds.

"Can someone explain?" Peter asked again.

Tony looked at Chiron who gave a sad look, "The Mist is falling you might as well tell them. All will be revealed soon anyway."

Tony nodded.

"Okay look. Greek and Roman 'myths' are real," Tony started, "I'm a son of Hephaestus. Most of the employees here at Stark Tower are demigods. Peter, you are a legacy of Athena which is probably why that spider was attracted to you. Spiders hate Athena and any of her direct descendants. The rest of you want to introduce yourselves?"

"Malcolm Pace, Son of Athena," Malcolm reintroduced.

Chiron started to rise out of his wheelchair, "Chiron, immortal trainer of heroes."

Everyone expected Chiron to fall over once he rose out of his wheelchair. What they weren't expecting was the bottom part of a horse to rise out of the wheelchair.

"Ah, that's better," Chiron sighed, "It's a little cramped in there."

"Rachel Dare, Oracle," Rachel said.

"Anyone else?" Peter asked.

"Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon," Percy raised his hand from the elevator.

"Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena."

"We need to get to camp soon but for now we need to take these children back to school. Peter, Percy, Rachel, and Annabeth stay here with Tony or Percy you can vapor travel them to camp whichever. I'll meet you after they are safely back at school," Chiron turned to the children, "Not a word of this gets out until the gods reveal themselves."

The children nodded.

"Good."

Peter was taught to fight with a dagger and created a new web formula that incorporated Celestial Bronze that he would occasionally use on monsters while patrolling. The gods revealed themselves a month after the field trip and everything calmed into a new normal.

Short but I'm trying to update once a week so the weekly update. Off of school for spring break so I may write more next week.