More Peters?

Me: I totally own Ultimate Spider-Man Universe
Director: *shakes head*
Me: What do you mean no? *slams hand on desk* I told you that I needed to own Marvel
Director: I can't do anything.
Me: Fine them Imma break the fourth wall.
Director: *violently shakes head*
Me: Hello dear readers so I wanted Irondad so yeah. Anyway I apparently don't own Marvel *glares at director* Tony knows Peter and Spider-Man but not that Peter is Spider-Man. Anyway, S.H.I.E.L.D academy is not in use. The Web Warriors including Miles go to Midtown. None of the New Warriors are there though.
Director: *frantic yelling into walkie talkie* WE NEED THE FOURTH WALL REPAIR TEAM HERE STAT. SCARLETT IS TALKING TO THE READERS. I REPEAT SCARLETT IS TALKING TO THE READERS.

~AT S.H.I.E.L.D~

"Director, there seems to be multiple portals opening around the city," an agent called from their computer.

"What do you mean?" Director Nicholas Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D demanded.

"I'm detecting energy signatures similar to the portal Kid Arachnid came through," the agent explained.

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying, Director, we may be having another problem in the multiverse. All people from the portals seem to be heading towards Midtown."

"Tell Coulson to get the Ultimates, Web Warriors, and any New Warriors at Midtown to the Helicarrier right away.

~AVENGERS TOWER~

"BOSS, MULTIPLE UNIDENTIFIED PEOPLE ARE APPEARING IN NEW YORK AND REPORTS SHOW THEY ARE HEADING TO MIDTOWN HIGH," F.R.I.D.A.Y told a working Tony.

"That is Peter's school, right, F.R.I?" Tony asked the AI.

"YES, SIR."

"Call me a suit. We are going to investigate."

"ON IT, BOSS."

"Thanks, baby girl."

~MIDTOWN HIGH~

"Would Miles Morales, Eugene Thompson, Amadeus Cho, Ben Riley, Peter Parker, Ava Ayala, Danny Rand, Luke Cage, and Sam Alexander report to the principal's office," the intercom blared.

Peter was having a nice peaceful day when this happened. The intercom went off at exactly 11:59 am. Peter was sitting in AP Chemistry with Ava and the bell was set to ring in ten minutes. Peter reluctantly got up and started heading towards the door. Slowly, he made his way to the office but halfway there he ran into the Web Warriors.

"Do you know anything about this Pete?" Miles asked. He was very close to the older spider. Miles loved to help Peter because he feels like if he would have helped his world's Peter then maybe he wouldn't have died sacrificing his life.

"Nope, but I'm guessing we're going to find out soon," Peter replied. He guessed it was probably S.H.I.E.L.D related to have all of the Ultimates and the Web Warriors being called to the office.

When the group reached the office the first thing Coulson said was, "Parker, the multiverse is open again. You know where to go."

"Detention room," Peter stated more than questioned.

"Yep. Tricarrier will be landing in the water in about thirty seconds.

Peter motioned for the others to follow him, but Flash started throwing questions as they ran.

"Why was Coulson talking to you? How do you even know him?" Flash asked.

"You'll see in a second, Flash just call out Venom and find a seat in the room," Peter replied as the teams made it to the detention room.