Harley Keener Son of Who?

NO I am not a middle aged man sadly so I do not own the PJO franchise. I am also not a CEO of Marvel so I do not own the MCU franchise. If I was either of those I would be rich.

Did I age up a ToA character just to make him the same boy Tony met? yes

Did I make him have a missing persons case just for this? yes

Do I regret it? no

--Mystery

Tony Stark didn't expect his day to start off looking for a teenager, who he hadn't seen in 3 years, but when the missing persons report came up on his Stark Pad, he just had to look into it.

Only grabbing a cup of coffee on his way to the lab Tony Stark acknowledged no one. Tony found a few security camera's that showed Harley with another male. Wait. Did that male have goat legs?

The trail of times Harley was caught on security cameras slowly thinned out till it disappeared completely right before Long Island Sound. Tony continued to look through paper trails that mentioned Harley before he found an employee paper for something called 'LEO AND CALYPSO'S MAGICAL MECHANICS.' Harley was mentioned as being an employee there.

Tony couldn't help but notice similarities between the store owner and Harley. The nose that just barely turns up at the end and the kind joyful fire like quality to their eyes. Tony decided to see if he could get any information on Harley from the owner.

"Leo and Calypso's Magical Mechanics. Leo speaking. How can I help you?" the voice on the other end said.

"I just found a missing persons report for one of your employees and was wondering if you knew where he went," Tony said.

It was a few seconds before Leo yelled, "CALLIE DIDN'T HARLEY SAY SOMETHING ABOUT GOING TO CAMP FOR A FEW WEEKS?"

"YEAH, HE SAID THAT 1 WEEK AGO. ALSO DON'T CALL ME CALLIE," a new voice yelled back.

"No need to worry, sir our employee is fine, and I assure you we know where he is and how he is doing," Leo said turning back to Tony.

"Is there any way you can get me in contact with him?" Tony asked.

"Not at the moment, sorry sir."

"That's okay," Tony said, in his books though that was anything but okay borderline suspicious. Tony hung up the call with a quick goodbye.

"What are you hiding Mr. Valdez?" Tony mumbled when he got off the phone.

Tony found a file on a Leo Valdez, but he wasn't expecting the information he got. This kid had burned his mother alive in her workshop when he was young. He said that there was a woman taunting him to do it and when he tried to kill the woman, he burned down the workshop. The boy was then moved from foster home to foster home after his Aunt didn't want him. At 16 he fell off of the Grand Canyon but miraculously survived. After his fall he disappeared for a little while before being spotted in Rome, Italy, and Greece.

Tony had seen a file like this before on one other person. Both files had vague information no details just events.

'Why does Harley hang out with a boy who is so suspicious?' Tony thought.

'Hmm lets see,' Tony thought as he typed in the words Harley Keener and file into the S.H.I.E.L.D database.

HARLEY KEENER

Mother: Rosalie Keener

Father: Classified

Half Sister (Maternal): Abbigail Keener (Alive)

Half Sister (Paternal): Nyssa Barrera (Alive)

Half Brothers (Parental): Charles Beckendorf (Deceased), Jake Mason (Alive), Shane (Alive), Leo Valdez (Deceased, Alive), Christopher (Alive).

Suspicious Activity: Was seen attacking some cheerleaders (some eyewitnesses say they were females with one donkey and one metal leg), attacked a poodle (some eyewitnesses say it was a big demon dog over 4 feet tall.)

Why was Harley's father Classified? Why does he have so many half siblings? A million questions like this whirled through Tony's head as the file brought more questions than answers. Slowly Tony went through the files of each of Harley's siblings in all of the files their father is classified, and they all have the same half siblings on their dad's side. In Charles Beckendorf's file the cause of death was never mentioned. Maybe it was because there was no body to be found maybe because no one knows what happened.

The cause of Leo Valdez's 'death' was never mentioned either. There was no mention of Leo even being dead in his file. The thing that worried Tony is that Leo was never bought into questioning by anyone because of his suspicious activity. Each time Valdez and one of his companions were let off without so much as an investigation, except in the case of one Percy Jackson who had a manhunt out for him when he was 12.

"SON OF STARK!! I HAVE RETURNED FROM ASGARD," the over loud voice of one Thor Odinson said.

Noticing the file on Tony's hologram said, "OH!! WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS, SON OF STARK?"

"Thor can you stop yelling. And FYI I hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D files looking for someone I met a while ago," Tony replied annoyed.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE SON OF HEPHAESTUS FILE?"

"The son of who?"

"HEPHAESTUS."

"What do you mean Son of Hephaestus I thought you were the only gods?"

"NO, ME AND MY PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ONLY GODS. WE ARE MEARLY HALF NORSE DIETIES. WE ARE NOT TRULY THE NORSE GODS. THOSE GODS ARE IN BOSTON."

"You mean there are other pantheons out there?"

"YES, SON OF STARK. YOU JUST HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON A DEMIGOD, WHO LED HIS BROTHER HOME BACK TO HIS FAMILY WHEN EVERYONE ELSE THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD."

"Wow! Just Wow!" Tony breathed out as he procced the information.

Tony started going through the knowledge in his head to figure out what Hephaestus is the god of in Greek mythology.

'Fire. The Forge,' Tony thought, 'That explains why Harley is so good at building.'

"The friend I'm looking for disappeared off of cameras shortly before reach Long Island Sound, do you happen to know why Thor?" Tony asked the demigod.

'AH!! YES, THAT IS WHERE THE CAMP IS," Thor said. Tony hummed.

Knowing the Harley was safe and in no danger forthe time being (only after a very long explanation from Thor about the camp)Tony could rest easy.

The file on Tony's screen at the time Thor arrives is Harley's file.

--Mystery