"Please Tell Nobody Kissed Me."

This idea was suggested by one of my irl life adopted sisters.

I don't care that it isn't cannon Steve actually kissed Tony when he was unconscious after going through the wormhole and now are dating.

The prompt was "You know that point when Tony passes out from putting the missile in space in Avengers. When he wakes up he says, "please tell me nobody kissed me," but that's a reference to when cap kissed him in the comics, but wat about basing of off that and maybe a Stony fan fic or something or Bucky and Steve or Bucky and Sam most likely Sam and Bucky fight over who ate the last of the plums."

Disclaimer: I am not Stan Lee one difference is I am female not male.

-Mystery

It all started with a kiss.

Oh, yes a kiss.

Steve kissed Tony to try and get air in his lungs after he came out of the wormhole in the alien invasion.

They talked out Civil War and revised the accords, now Bucky and Sam have this we aren't dating, but we totally are relationship.

Everyone finds their constant bickering both endearing and annoying since they all know no matter what happens the two will give up their lives for each other.

This was one of those times where their bickering was endearing and annoying.

"Hey babe," Tony said as he walked into the room where Bucky and Sam where having one of their fights. Tony gave Steve a kiss on the lips before asking, "What are they fighting about now?"

"Who ate the last plum," Steve said.

Tony snickered he had been the one to eat the last plum. He knew they were Bucky's favorite food but he still wasn't over the whole Winter Soldier killing his parents thing.

"Why are you snickering Tony?" Steve asked.

"I may of may not have eaten the last plum because I knew they were Bucky's favorite."

The super soldier and falcon named hero turned around and chased Tony for a while before finally catching and tackling him before giving each other a chaste kiss on the lips.

~Reverse Time Skip~

Steve walked into the room reminiscing about how he and Tony got together.

Tony had come out of the worm hole unconscious and barely breathing. Steve had been worried but there had been no way to take off the armor so Steve did the next best thing. He kissed Tony and tried to blow air into his lungs.

Just as soon as Steve pulled away Tony started breathing again and said, "Please tell me nobody kissed me."

"No," Steve had replied like a liar while internally he was thinking, that might have been the best kiss ever, even if it was just to save Tony.

Later, Tony had watched the security footage from his suit and realized Steve had been lying when he said, 'No.' but he couldn't bring himself to care. Over the last few months the team had been getting closer and closer, but none as close as Steve and Tony.

Tony had waited to make his move giving it a bit more time before asking Steve out. Steve had been wanting to ask Tony out for a while, but every time he thought about it he had been too chicken to actually do it.

The date which Steve had gladly said yes too went fabulously and by the end of the night the two were dating.

~I don't know what type of time skip this is but it's also a POV breaker.~

Bucky went into the kitchen to eat a plum.

Reaching for where the plums usually sat, Bucky found that there were none left.

His 'not boyfriend' boyfriend had been in the room, so naturally Bucky blamed him.

"Sam why did you eat the last plum, you know I wanted it," Bucky asked his boyfriend.

"I didn't, Buck," Sam had told Bucky.

"Sure you didn't," Bucky said sarcastically.

"I didn't."

Eventually the argument turned into a playful argumentative banter.

"Hey babe, " the two heard Tony called out.

The two then realized Steve had been in the room watching their argument with a smile.

"What are they fighting about now?" Tony asked.

"Who ate the last plum," Steve responded.

Bucky heard Tony snicker lowly.

"Why are you snickering Tony?" Steve asked his boyfriend.

"I may of may not have eaten the last plum because I knew they were Bucky's favorite."

Bucky unluckily for Tony heard this and nudged Sam before pointing at Tony and saying, "He did it. Wanna chase him down?"

Sam nodded eagerly, "You betcha."

Simultaneously the couple turned to Tony and gave the 'You better run look,' before running at him.

Tony being the smart cookie he is turned and ran.

Five minutes later and the super soldier and bird themed hero had chased down Tony and tackled him to the ground.

Giving each other a chaste kiss as a work well done and I'm sorry for blaming you kiss.

Slowly Bucky got off of Tony who had to support half the weight of the super soldier. This meant his back ended up hurting since the super soldier with the metal arm weighed quite a bit. Just the arm alone weighed around 70 pounds.