Marvel Starts:

All of these one shots are from the MCU:

The One No One Knows: Peter goes on a field trip no one knows he is Spider-Man besides Nat who is his Spidermom. All of the Avengers think that Peter is Spidey's mechanic so when Tony has FRIDAY scan everyone for radioactive blood the Avengers are in for a shock.

'Do you know what it feels like to lose a child?': Tony goes off at Steve because he lost Peter and is just trying to get him back. Steve doesn't like that Tony is supposedly not helping to get the dusted back. Kinda Irondad fluff.

The Kidnapping of Peter Parker and a Badly Timed Field Trip: Peter Parker went missing two months ago. When the Avengers finally get him back Peter's class is on a field trip to SI. Hurt Peter, Protective Tony, Protective Avengers, Irondad, Spidermom/Mamaspider

SI's Baby Boss 1,2,3: Peter is Tony and Pepper's bio son. He is loved by all of SI. When he goes on a field trip to SI every employee embarrasses Peter while outing the bully.

A Genius Among Us: The new teacher outs Peter as being a literal genius.

"Please Tell Me Nobody Kissed Me?" : Stony and Winterfalcon Steve reminisces about how he and Tony go together and Winterfalcon fight over who took the last plum until Tony outs himself as having ate it. Kinda crack I guess.

Morgan's Favorite Story: Morgan loves hearing stories about he brothers Peter and Harley. Her favorite is a story about Peter and DUM-E in the lab together for the first time. Tony tells this story the night before the Time Heist. Tony doesn't die and Peter joins the family legally.

Edited: 10/03/22